Prologue

August 8, 2005

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs Stone," said Dr Jones. "You have a beautiful baby girl," he says has he handed the little girl to her mum. Isabella Stone looks down at her baby girl with a tired smile on her face, thinking of how happy her twin boys are going to be to have a little sister. Lincoln and Liam were 14 months old and were going to be so excited, to have another baby around.

Jake looked on lovingly at his wife and beautiful daughter and never thought he could love another woman than the way he loves Isabella until he looked at his daughter. "My love," he said, "what should we name her?"

Isabella looked her husband with a tired but glowing smile and said, "she looks like a flower, I think we should name her Lilianna."

He looked at her thoughtfully and smiled, "Yes, she does look as beautiful as a Lily. I love the name but I think we should give her a second name."

The nurse walked into the room and smiled at the happy couple and their beautiful daughter. "Have you picked out a name for her yet?" she asked the Stone's.

Jake looked at Nurse Becky and smiled. "Yes, her name is, Lilianna Jasmine Stone," he responded.

Nurse Becky smiled at him and responded as she wrote down the baby's name on the birth certificate, "that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," she said.

"Yes," Jake replied. "She is absolutely stunning just like her mum. And she will grow up to be a truly remarkable woman, who will change the world."

Lilliana looked up at her parents with her baby blue eyes and Jake could have sworn she smiled up at them.

He heard about the prophecy of a girl being born that will change their world once she turns 16 years old and he always wondered who she will be.