The profile

I still do remember when my bestie made my profile on a pretty famous app (love shuv) it was a dating app.
I was totally declined, when she asked me for date a guy.

She was upset cuz that was my 23rd birthday and i was single so she did this and forced me to talk to him.

I was feeling like....shit, why I even doing this but then I looked in my bestie's eyes and she was about to eat me, I was drunk at that time and talked to him.

Next morning when I looked the notifications there was a lot of massages. I opened the app while rubbing my eyes....

Shit!! Shit!! What's this, is it real...?
I did this..?
That was a guy named "soulmet" (his profile name)
Whom I talked the whole night until 3 o'clock morning....!

Ohawaah..... Is this guy have no work
How can he massage me after that long chit-Chat.

I checked the masseges what we had talk last night.

While praying to God... Please God please God..... I haven't massaged anything chep and sticky.

Slowly I opened my eyes….no!!!!!!!! This can't be happen, I told him that I liked him very much!!!!!
How could I say such a thing, I immediately threw my phone on the other side of bed..... |

It was that I did not want to be in a relationship with anyone, but I wanted someone who understands me, supports me and most importantly, supports me even in the moment when everyone leaves.

This time has changed, hardly anyone can live up to my expectations, today's generation understands the meaning of love just to be happy together but for me love means not only happiness but also sharing sorrow.

After that day he always used to massage me and I used to leave just after seeing.
what I thought in the beginning, He has nothing to do with...? But slowly I started showing me care and selflessness in his massages and in just 4 days I was used to his massages, now if he used to massage even a few moments late then I get upset.....!

Why did he delay...? Would he be okay, wouldn't it? If something happened to him somewhere, didn't it? Would I massage and ask to him..?

And many more things.
It was strange, for the first time in my whole life I felt something like this for a stranger

How can I forget that day when I was going home from office after finishing work and this was the same time when that "Soulmate" used to massage me all the time. But that was the first day when his massage did not come and then not even the next day and in the same way today a whole week has passed but I did not get any massage.

I was sad, before I fell in love, my heart was being broken into pieces, I was drenched in tears from inside, my heart was crying and I was drinking alcohol while sitting on a liquor store.

Hope you all guys enjoyed the very first part of this work 😇

If you like my work and want to read much funny and romentic storys vote for me, don't forget to comment and share for me :)

Thank you.

Tisha.......!