#finally

Min sau pov

I was in deep sleep when I listened that two people's is talking about me.....
I started prentendig to be asleep cuz I want to listen that whole shit ..

.....??? :- if she is fine then why isn't is waking up.........??

......??? :- I said you you that she needs rest so I gave her sleeping pills!
Why did you gave her sleeping pills it's dangerous!!!!
(He yelled at doctor, I was almost about to shout due to his manly voice)

Listen mr park here is I'm the one who knows how to do treatment! you don't need to tell me what should I do and what not.
(The doctor replied to him in anger and tried to protect his respect)

She'll be up soon.
(After rolling his eyes all over the ward he replied gently)

But when...?
(he asked in a very worried voice)

I think you love her very much. But let me inform you her current situation...:- Due to continuous excessive running, her lungs are not getting oxygen properly, we have kept her on oxygen.
In some time she will come to her senses, don't be upset.
(I heard all these things but I did not understand who he is..? worries about me so much)
Then I felt a very soft hand held my hand very lovingly.

"Get well soon I have to apologize to you...... I was just joking. I'm really sorry(he put his forehead on my forehead and started shobbing.

"it all started when...... I saw you for the first time after 15 years"
(I was about to opened my eyes in shock, cuz it's him Jim-in..ahhh.
but soon he started confessing so I don't want to woke up and started still pretending to be asleep cuz I want to know the story)

Two weeks ago:-

Pov:-

Min sau was going to her bestie cuz it's her birthday today.

Mr. Park pov:-

I was in my car and heading to a personal meeting with my secretary then I saw a girl who was helping a child to find her parents maybe that poor child lost her parents in market.... Oh it's a geen light.... I started my car " She is really a good hearted girl"
I wants to help her but also I have to find my childhood love who fall apart 15 years ago cuz I shifted to abrod with my parents.

It's his massage( mr. Naam my secretary)

I opened the massage
"It's her I found her sir.! She is working in the "Company name"

I opened the pic and stopped my car with a strock..!!!
"Yes" it's her.

I soon u-turned my car and get to that place. Where a while ago she was helping that poor child.....! It's her my min sau.
Finally I found her.
I reached at that place but she was not there...... I started asking about her from people who were there.

"Excuse me" Did you seen this girl (while showing her pic) .... A while ago she was here..... ??
To everyone but no one said yes!
Then my eyes stopped at that child hey...... Baby did you know where that girl is who was with you 10 minute ago..... "Yes" (She replied)

Where is she...? (I asked desperately)
She gestured and said she is there

I hugged her out of happiness "thank you."

I entered at that restorant when I saw you drinking with a girl...!

She was yelling at you...
"Yaah" You are 22 now and still single too bad tell me!! Are you going to spend your life as single..!!!

I was happy that you are single but then I saw she was making your profile on the app which I make to found you!
So that's the resion why you didn't have an account on that app.

I wanted to greet you at that time but you were so drunk.
then an idea popped up in my mind to being your friend through that app.

But when you didn't seem to interested in me I was about to meet you in person but that night when I visit at your office you were heading to a bar so I followed you and take you to your home.

But who changed your dress was not me it was her your friend when I introduce myself in front of her she said let's make this game more memorable and she did this.
It was her idea to blackmail you....
______________________________________
Min sau pov

I woked up and seat with an angry face.... "That bitch, I will kill her how dare she...... I will cut her in pieces and will throw in dustbin... (I started shouting and abusing her)

I threw the seline niddle out of my skin and started to leave in anger
Then suddnley he hugged me from back with so much care...
" You are alright min sau"(in calm tone)
I'm really very sorry I make you suffer like this I'm feeling like a dumb.
"Please forgive me... "
I slowly make him to be apart

Are you going to tell me...? that when you moved back to Korea...? Or not!!!
(I asked)

"Last month"

(he replied)