#secret fairwell gift

jimin pov:-

Last month.
(i replied to her)
she starts biting her nails again.......when we were young i was used to this. It's her habbit to bite her nails when she is in deep thought but, the thing, what is she thinking right now.

"hey....cutle...."
who is mr. park here...?(A nurce came)
"me" it's me mr. park
(I raised my hand and replied to her)
she noded and hands me a piece of paper
(i looked at the paper)
This is the madicine you must buy for "miss lee" (nurce said to me)

now...?
(i looked at her and asked)

"Yes" Mr. Park! Now (she noded again)

I looked at min sau and walked towards to the pharmacy to bring the medicine.

Min sau pov:-

He looked at me with a puppy eyes like he wants to ask to me about something,
And head to the pharmacy like nurce said to him.

Now I just want to take revenge on him and that bitch "sumi nim".

He was calling me catlet a while ago so, it's confirm that he is my first ever friend "chim-chim"
(when we were young we calls each-other from our secret names which we decided ourselfs)
He always use to call me as cutlet cuz i was a little healthy back then, and i used to call him chim chim he just hate this name but i love this, i mean why not it's soo cute like what he is in real
"soo cute"
i wanted to pull a joke on both of them, they just made me feel like hell in last 24 hours so i decided to make them feel that i lost my memory !!
but what about him i just recoznised him.

jimin pov:-

It happen just because of me, i will take care of her from now.
i was walking towords the doctor to ask her conditon and i saw her mom carring some fruits and going to her i somehow hide my self and started to follow her.

she entered to the VIP room where min sau is.
Mrs. Lee:- ommooo my little princess.... what happend to you are you alright...!
(she runs towords her and pull min sau to her embrace,mrs lee's hand were patting her softly)

aigoo baby....look at you, you became too weak.
I told you to let me live with you i will take care of your meals but you always pushed me.

The next movment min sau pushed her hard and she fall on the flore
I runs towards her and helped her to be stand again
"min sau!!" (i whisherd)

Ahhhh......so you are here to taking care of me....? or you want something from me..?
ahh batta (ooh right) you always wants money from me right
let me see these fruits ....isn't it's all fake...?
as i assumed!
aren't you ever get tired of being fake infront of..? even now when i know your real face....!!
(she yelled at her mom and dragged out of the room after grabbing her hand roughly)

i was curious to know what happend between them, but it's not the time for asking these question.

So i just offered her a glass of water but she suddnely holds my waist and pulls me in her embrace.
I'm so suprised by her sudden action but i l'm liking this I have a huge crush on min sau from the day i relised her absence make me feel sad and just looking at her pics make me smile like fools.
I don't know what is this feeling but ya I'm liking this.
So, i hugged her back and started wandering my fingers in her hair

______________________________________

Still ji-min's pov:-

Today is the day when my cutlet is going to discharge after two days.
Her condition was not that bad but due to her weakness doctor said to rest.

At ji-min's place

what this place is.....? it's not my home right....? don't tell me you took me at your home..!!!
she started firing questions like bullets with her penic face.

i'm about to brust out laughter, she is reacting like a baby what a cute and worrid face she is making.

hey..he....hey...i placed my finger at her lips, it was worth seeing that time she became so pale i pulled her close and wishpeared in her ears we are going to live here cuz because of your conditon i hanged all my works aside so, i have to do that, some of meetings, reports and bunch of files are on holding just for a sighnature.
After that i came out from the car and pulled her up in my arms and said
I'm not going to leave you to live all alone at your place in this condition.

Min sau:- But......i'm fine and i can't live here.......you can my cutlet offcourse you can.

Min Sau Pov:-

I was stunned how he get so bold and flirty, i mean in past he used to be so shy and good boy but what he is doing since he met me i'm so socked how he became so open like a playboy.
He maked me wet just by pulling me closer him i was fluttered, and what about that chessy line about "i'm not going to leave you........and blaw blaw blaw" Was he trying to hit on me

Naahh! He can't He deserve much better then me and he is the CEO of the famous app Love shov he is just worrying for me cuz we are childhood friends,....... Wait but in today's world who even remembers childhood friends when he is the owner of millions

"I remember"
He came to me in his pajamas and said while handing me a medum size gift box!!

I remember it's your right..?

What is this...?

It's was you who gave this to me when I was going to abrod with my parents.

Ummm.....
Chim chim *with teary eyes* you are going but one thing I want to give you is this....... my dearest thing.
(He was acting like a 12 years old child)

And the second movment he snatched that box from me!!!

Min sau:- It's not good chim chim give that to me!

Don't tell me you don't remember what had you gifted me in this box

You didn't right...?

______________________________________

Hello everyone hope you all are enjoying my work well.
If you like my work and want me to update on daily basis then......
Please do share and support my work
I really need your support💪