#Secret reavel

Min-Sau pov:-

Ahhh...... What are you saying...!
How can i forgot what I gifted you.
Just give that back to me.

Are you nuts...? Are you asking for that gift, what you've gifted me...?
He said throwing his-self on that comfy sofa.

I'm not gonna gave it back to you...!!!

Ji-min(in mind)
It's the only thing what will make you to live here honey, I know it well......you want it i'm not gonna give it to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~

"Chim-chim...."
Dad I'm leaving ji-min is here...! To pick me up.

Mr Lee:- have fun honey don't be late.

And mr lee holds ji-min's hands and told him to take care his princess.

Mr Lee to ji-min:- i only let you go with my princess cuz tomorrow morning you are sifting to abroad with your parents.
So, take well care of her and don't make her cry.
I know it well, you always make fun of her.

Ji-min tried to release his hands in her dad's grip..... Ahh don't worry uncle Lee I will take care of her and never again call her cutle....... Aahhhh I'm sorry... I will never call her this again never sir.

And they step out of house while holding their hands  :D  .

    (The day when they both enjoyed in water park whole day because tomorrow they are going to apart.
No matter what they call each other, how many times they fought in a day, even all day they tease each other..... But...... The best thing is they can't live without each other.
Their relationship is unique and funny at same time).

Another morning :-

Mr. lee:- princess......are you ready..? don't you want to see of ji-min it's getting late.

I'm coming! dad...
I replied to my dad while hiding the see off gift in my little bag.
cuz i got this from stoling the money from my dad's volet.
How can i forgot that..!

~~~~~~~Flashback over~~~~~~~
___________________________________________________________________

Nooooooo!!!!!! he can't have that till now..!!
This can't be!!
This is unbeliveable, i was just a child.

Nobody's pov:-

ji-min is working on his laptop in his study when you entered in his study!
He noticed you but he didn't respond.

you were finding that vibrent pink box what you gifted him.

And he knows it well that you are looking for that box so he hided it in his bedrom cuz he know that's the only place where you are not going to even if he said you to go there.

so, he ignores you.
you thought that he must keep that box with him so you can't take it from him, you keep steping to him without making any voice, like a cat.

He smrinked at your behaviour but he still behaving like he is serously working.

finally you reached to his study table and looked at every single place, but it seems like he hide that box somewhere else.
So, you U-turned and about to leave just the way you entered with cat feets but....
he hold your hand and pulls you in his embrace....in results you lost your balence and spreand your ankle.

Even if he is my childhood friend it's awkward to sit in his lap like this.

Because of his sudden pull you happen to sat in his lap ..... and when you opend your eyes you found his lips just opposite yours.

"Are you feeling good..?" (He asked)
"Ahhh......"
you widen your eyes in responce.
" I know my lap is quit well but tell me one thing......
Are you going seat here rest of your life?"
(He asked again with a smrink at his face)

Aani(No).....i slapped his wide shoulders,
you are the one who pulled me
You replied to him while rolling your eyes!

"I was just trying to show you something in my laptop.
But now see!! you are sitting on my lap"
You tried to stood up but fall in his lap again!
"Looks like you want to ride on"
He said in a sexy way!

"Just shut up it's hurting"
you replied to him!
"so, now your are taking advantage of mine..?"

you again tries to stood up but falls again in jimin's lap.
you started growining out of pain....let me see he said with his puppy eyes he looks worried.
ji-min hold your shoulder and stood up from the chair while making you seat on that.

He sat on the flore and hold your ankle,
"looks like you spraind your leg"
while looking in your eyes
"aigooo.... you are so careless"
he stood up and lift you up in his arms.

(you in mind):- this man just takes advantage of every single moment.

"yes" I take advantage of every single moment"
he replied to you while entering in his bedroom while carring you in his arms.

He laid you on his bed and started looking for something.
(you in mind):- it's been two days at his house but i have never entered in his bedroom it's quit well.

what is he trying to find and then you feel that there is somthing under the pillow,
you quietly removed the pillow and found the box.

you opened the box and looked at that little cute vibrent pink underwear what you gifted him.

Min sau pov:-  

    I was so dumb!!
while clutching all my hairs in my both hands.
how can i gift him an underwear.   
it's so embarrassing.

ahh...... why......... why i was so dumb.