Babe (requested)

A/N: This one was requested and I know that's probably not how you wanted it to turn out, but I hope you still like it haha.

Taylor's point of view:

I was devastated, angry and I felt betrayed. I couldn't ever imagine that she could do something like this. I mean, she was Y/N. The love of my life, my one and only. The one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I thought she could never hurt me. Not this much.

She broke her sweetest promise that she should never have made in the first place and with that, she left me no other choice but to be the one that got away. What a shame!

It's been 2 hours since she left. I kicked her out. It was one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever done. So, here I am on the kitchen floor, she's been calling me for the thousand times but I just can't reply. I know if I would, I would forgive her right away.

I miss her like crazy. Of course, we've had our ups and downs, but this time, it was different. We ain't getting thorough this one. I wish she would be here to tell me everything's gonna be okay and we're gonna be just fine. But she's not here and probably never will be, ever again.

I wish I could hate her, it would be so much easier. I hate that because of her, I can't love her. It's all her fault, not mine, right? Or did I do something wrong? Something to deserve... this.

How could she do this to me?! How?! I was so stupid. How could I not realize what has been going on behind my back?! She was away from home a lot, she missed my calls. It should've been so obvious.

It was so obvious.

I guess I was just trying to protect myself from the ugly truth. But since she admitted it, I keep replying it in my head.

Well, I've given her no choice but to admit it. I caught her with him.

FLASHBACK

I finished earlier at the studio today. I was so excited to be home and be with Y/N. I needed my girlfriend, I needed some attention. I wanted to cuddle her, kiss her and relax a little bit after a long, hard day.

"Honey! I'm home" I dropped my keys on the kitchen table and called out for my girlfriend.

No reply.

It was strange, she was always so excited to see me. She should be home, she took the day off because her head was aching in the morning.

I shrugged it off, thinking she might be sleeping in our shared bedroom. I slowly made my way upstairs to check on her.

That's when I heard her laugh from the guest room. I frowned and followed my girlfriend's voice.

I stepped in the room and I froze. I didn't know how to react at first. Every weird thing she has done in the past few days started making sense. There was my girlfriend, gently stroking his head. She was so into him, she didn't even realize my presence there.

My blood started to boil.

"How could you do this?" that was the only thing in my mind at the moment.

She stopped laughing and looked at me, guilt written all over her face.

"Taylor, Babe. That's not what it looks like!"

"Then what is it, Y/N? What?" I asked but I didn't let her answer, I sighed. "Please, just go. I don't want to talk about it right now" she slowly nodded her head and got up from the bed she was lying on.

"Take him with you!" I scoffed, not even paying attention to the other soul in the room.

END OF FLASHBACK

'She really blew this one' I thought to myself. Suddenly, there was a knock on the front door. I knew exactly who it was. I let out a loud groan and got up to open it. 

"Taylor! Open the door please and let me tell you what happened" I didn't react.

"Babe, I'm begging you" I didn't do anything. 

"I swear to god, it's gonna be the last time I'll ever call you babe, if you won't let me in, Taylor Alison Swift" I heard Y/N from outside once again. Her, calling me by my full name made my heart break a little more. "Taylor, you're the biggest drama queen I've ever seen" she groaned. The audacity...

"Your secret has its consequences and that's on you!" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just open the door and let me explain, please" she tried again. 

As much as I wanted to be strong and ignore her, I wanted to know the truth. I wanted answers, so I opened the door. There stood my beautiful girlfriend with a slightly angry expression on her face.

"It's strange how your face doesn't look so innocent" I hummed.

"You can't be serious" she chuckled a little.

"Excuse me, I thought you're here to apologize."

"Taylor, I'm not gonna apologize. Look..." and with that, she picked him up and petted his head. "Isn't he cute?"

"No, he's not cute. He's a dog."

"No shit, Sherlock! He's name is Pine" Y/N had the biggest smile on her face as she looked at the little puppy in her hands.

"You promised me you won't get a dog" I whined. 

"You promised me you won't get another cat and you came home with Benjamin the other day..."

"That's really not the same thing" I murmured.

"Sure it isn't" the Y/H/C haired girl laughed a little. "Listen, I'm sorry, Taylor. I just saw him on the way home a week ago and I couldn't leave him there. He's pretty friendly and he's friends with Olivia already! Please, let me keep him!" she pouted and put her head on my left shoulder. 

"Wait a damn minute! You let this thing near my cats?!" I pulled away from her and looked at her like she just said the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Well, basically she did.

"Ohm... I love you?" she giggled nervously.

"I love you, too and you can keep him. But you're sleeping on the couch tonight" I turned around and walked back to the kitchen to make myself a tea. 

"Totally worth it" Y/N looked at her new friend and kissed his jaw and happily followed me. 

I playfully rolled my eyes at her. It's true, I overreacted it a bit. But seeing her this excited about this little creature makes my heart melt and I would do anything to see her that happy every single day for the rest of our lives. Even if it means keeping Pine, a dog in my house. 

A/N: I'm taking requests, Loves, so feel free to message me or leave a comment here :)