She kisses you for the first time

You couldn't be happier, finally you came to a point in your life where everything seems to find its place. You had an amazing job, you absolutely loved your co-workers, you've just bought your very first house (it wasn't that big but it was perfect and comfy for you). And you met Taylor. 

You've dreamed of a partner like her ever since you were a little kid. She was caring, smart, beautiful (inside and out) and you loved being with her. 

You two have met at the MET gala a few months ago. You did a small interview with her since it was the first time she attended to the event after years. You got along pretty well but you didn't think too much of it until she released her new song, Gorgeous. Since the lyrics was very straightforward, you knew immediately it's about you.

She was dating a guy back then. You were too afraid to make a move, even though you wanted to, more than anything. So you waited. 

Three weeks ago an unknown number called you. You usually don't pick up your phone when the caller is not in your contacts but you did this time. 'Maybe it's one of my co-workers' you thought. It was not.

Taylor somehow got your number, you had no idea how exactly but you were over the moon when she invited you to eat dinner with her. Ever since that night, you were inseparable. 

Here you were, your fingers intertwined with hers, walking through Central Park in a comfortable silence. You could tell she was nervous but you couldn't put a finger on why. 

Little did you know that she was thinking of kissing you. She wanted to take the next step but she was scared. What if you're not ready for it, what if you don't feel the same way about her? 

'What's wrong? I can see that something's bothering you' you stopped your walking and looked deep into Taylor's blue eyes.

'Nothing, I'm fine' she smiled at you.

'Tay, I know we haven't been dating for that long but I know that you're not fine. You were pretty quite tonight and that's unlikely of you. You can tell me if something is wrong' you gave her a reassuring smile which she returned. 

She let out a sigh and took both of your hands in hers. 

'It's not like something's bothering me, it's really not about that. I- uh...' she took a deep breath and continued. 'I.. there's something I wanna do and I've been thinking about it a lot, and I definitely don't want to force anything or make you feel uncomfortable, or rush anything, and...'

You knew where she was going with this and you couldn't help but chuckle a little at her cuteness. 

'What if you stop rambling and just try to do that something, huh?' you smirked a little.

Taylor was a little taken aback by your words but she did exactly what you've said. She carefully caressed your right cheek and slowly leaned in. 

You could hear your heart beating in your ear when her soft lips touched yours. You put both of your hands on Taylor's neck and she had hers around your waist, pulling you impossibly close to her body. 

The kiss was slow and passionate. When she pulled away you put your forehead agains hers and smiled with your eyes closed.

'You see? It wasn't that hard' you whispered. 

'It was so scary, I literally thought I'm going to faint when you asked me to kiss you' she giggled a little as you continued to walk around the park. 

Your night was amazing, Taylor got you ice cream and walked you back to your apartment. The walk from Central Park to your home usually took you 10 minutes on foot but this time, it took 6 times more than just 10 minutes (come on kids, do the math!). Taylor stopped every once in a while just to kiss you, not really caring about the people around you. And you weren't complaining. 

(A/N: I'm taking requests, Loves, so feel free to message me or leave a comment here.)