Chapter 1

Oh my god just give me the goddamn remote Frank!" Gerard snapped playfully. In moments their plan of cuddling up to watch the new episode with a snack vanished. "Gerard," Frank stated in an ominously calm voice. Gerard froze, eyes going wide with guilt and realization. "I-I'm- sir, I- I'm so sorry I just-" Frank cut him off by grabbing his chin roughly, forcing him to meet his eyes. "What, bitch? You're sorry? Damn right you'll be fucking sorry."

Frank was not the kind of dom to mess around with. Punishments weren't just a slap on the wrist. Figuratively or literally. No, he'd tie you up, torture you for hours. Spank you dozens of times with a leather belt until your ass fucking bloomed with welts and color. Edge you until you cried, overstimulated you until you screamed for him to stop. Need I go on?

"Daddy, please. Please don't, I'm sorry I'll do anything! Daddy please." Gerard begged like he was begging for his life, but Frank didn't listen. He grabbed Gerard's wrist and dragged him upstairs. "So what's it gonna be tonight, huh? Pick your poison. You can get 40 with the belt and a vibe, but it's not fucking stopping. Or you can sit pretty and hump my thigh- on my terms. You are to stop and go when I see fit. What's it gonna be, slut?"

Gerard gulped as he considered his options. He pictured himself, writhing and crying out at every blow, only to be left with a vibrator. He'd lay sobbing, coming over and over until Frank had enough. Versus sitting on his lap, overwhelmed with humiliation. Grinding his cock on Frank's leg, desperate for a release that will never come. Not until he says the word.

"Edging, please, sir." Gerard said in a soft mumble. Frank raised an eyebrow. "And no touching, hm? I'd hate to have to tie those pretty hands back." The former shook his head. "No sir, I'll be a good boy for you. I promise." he said, head bowed in submission. "Clothes off and on my lap, darling."

Frank sat down on the edge of the bed and Gerard lowered himself onto his thigh. He softly moaned at the contact of his trousers against my aching dick. "You may begin now, sugar." Gerard gasped and rocked his hips back and forth, slowly, savoring it. He built up a pace, growing louder. "Oh fuck," Gerard gasped. The real punishment would start soon, and it hung over him like a deadweight. "Stop," Frank said, grabbing Gerard's hips as he sighed in anticipated disappointment.

Once calmed down he permitted him to move again. It went on like this three times more and at that point his hips moved at an animalistic pace, he was so fucking close like all the other times, thinking, "maybe this time, maybe this time." His thoughts were interrupted by yet another "stop."

Gerard was good, like he promised. No back talk, no sneaking movement. He did as Frank told him. Noise was not a constraint on tonight's punishment, and Gerard let out little "ah, ah's" at the friction. "Good boy. You can come now, angel. That's it, I've got you. Good." Frank encouraged as Gerard blew his load onto his trousers with a loud cry.

Gerard's chest heaved as he desperately tried to catch his breath, only to see Frank smiling down at him. "I'm so proud of you, sweetheart, you took that so well. You're such a good boy." Gerard nuzzled into Frank. "Thank you, sir."