Chapter 15

A/n im going to post this as kind of a reality check per request because scenes DO NOT always go as planned and safeword use is okay and normal!

"And you think you deserve to be fucked? After all I've put up with today?" Gerard asked, all the while I pretended not to be effected by his stern expression. I rolled my eyes in response and scoffed. "Oh that's fucking it. I'll show you what happens to bad boys." He growled. Fear met excitement and the feeling bubbled in my gut. He dragged me to the bedroom by the hair roughly, I knew he wasn't fucking around. "S-sir please im sorry. hurts." I mumbled. "I don't fucking care."

"M'sorry sir please don't punish me, I know I've been bad Daddy, it won't happen again i-" I grew more anticipatory the second he walked away to retrieve toys. "On the bed. Now." Gerard commanded, throwing me onto it. "Clothes off. On your back." I shuffled hurriedly to comply, and once nude he tied me wrists to the bed, as well as my ankles. I knew I was in for it as I lay there completely helpless. "Sir, please-" he quieted me by backhanding me across the face. Hard. I let out a moan full of longing.

"Wanna know what I think, slut? I think I ought to fucking torture you. For hours. Come over and over till you're screaming for me to stop. Or maybe put a cockring on you, so you can't come at all. Spank you till you cry for Daddy. Fuck." My act was wearing thin, though I managed to beg him, shaking my head as tears filled my eyes. "Please,sir. No, please I'll do anything..." my fearful eyes looked into those blown with lust.

"I know just what I'll do with you. Whip you for every noise you make, tease you, edge you till you lose it. Then when I finally let you come, you won't be stopping. 5 times, you will come and I will sit here and watch. Film you for humiliation, save it for later. So that every time you're bad it's there as a reminder. Do you consent?" I nodded my head rapidly. I wanted to suffer, so badly.

"Yes sir. Safe word is red, means stop and immediate aftercare. Yellow means slow down and ask what I need or want to make things better, and green means please continue." He stroked my face and purred, "that's a good fucking boy. Now we ought to get started hm?" He set up his phone on the dresser facing the bed and hit record.

He grabbed my chin in a bruising grip, "You will make not a sound, you fucking whore, got me?" He chuckled to himself and grasped my cock for the first time. I bit my tongue, suppressing the whine at the base of my throat. He spared no time, jerking fast as all hell, flicking his wrists. My mouth gaped though I dared not buck into his fist. "O-oh, oh..." I moaned quietly. Accidentally, but he still heard it. "Two. Wanna make it more? Hm?" Gerard dug his thumb into my slit and if I wasn't being careful I would've screamed. Frustration consumed me and all I wanted was for him to fuck me, no matter how unrealistic it was.

He slapped me again and i shakily exhaled. "I asked you a question." He stated simply. "No s-sir, no. B-but I can't help it. You make me feel so good and-" "shut up." He spat, landing another hit to my thigh. "Mmmm" I moaned, trembling with pleasure. "Three" He jerked faster, I felt my orgasm catch up to me, closer and closer until he stopped suddenly. I wanted to scream. "Please, Daddy, please!! Please let me come please I'll do anything!" I sobbed. "I didn't tell you to beg now did I?" He grabbed my chin roughly. "N-no daddy m'sorry"

He finally wrapped his hand around me again, but I knew I wouldn't be coming any time soon. He developed the same pace as before, as I bit my hand to keep from making noise. I'd let a few slip without realizing it. "God what will it take you to shut up?!" That just added to it all. The pleasure was just overwhelming. "You've earned yourself 5 licks with the whip, can you handle that?" He said, slightly more soft but still angry. I knew he wasn't going to be gentle. "Yes sir, green. So green."

He retrieved the riding crop, setting me into position over the chair. "Can you hold it slut? Or do I have to get the ring?" I shook my head. "No sir." The first hit landed harshly on my ass, and I screwed my eyes shut, grunting. It stung like a motherfucker, but i loved it. "One sir." The next four had me sobbing, mostly pain and a little pleasure. "Good boy. How are you doing?" I sniffled. "Green sir, just let me come." I mentally prepared myself for overstim. I hated it, but I deserved to be punished. God I'm so fucking masochistic.

He lubed up the vibe and slipped it in without prep. Like he knew how I loved it. "5 times, whore.You may make noise, scream for me as you like, but I will not stop unless you tell me to. You know the word." He turned on the vibrator and I instinctively bucked my hips up. "You're gonna act like a whore I'll treat you like one." He spat. "A-ah ahhhh oh, oh," I moaned softly and louder as he changed the setting. I inhaled sharply. "Uh, mhm mm" I began to cry, overwhelmed by everything in such a good way. He turned the setting up again and I screamed. "Ah! Daddy, ah!" I gasped. "M'so so fucking close fuck!" I sobbed, once more he turned the vibrator up, only making me louder. He shifted the toy so it was directly on my prostate and I screamed once more. Seconds later I was coming untouched, panting, but he never moved the angle.

"Fuck fuck fuck, it's too much, Daddy it's too much I c-....sir please! Yellow!" I sobbed loudly. He ran over to me, turning off the vibrator and soothing me. "Hey, hey shh, s'ok. What do you need my love?" "Hurts. Slower please, I still want it but just can't do 5." "Ok. We'll only do once more ok? Are the ropes ok or do you want them off?" He smiled, words so gentle and caring. "Yeah the restraints are ok. Keep them please. Green." He smiled. "That's a good boy. I'm so proud of you, you're doing so well."

The vibrator turned back on slower this time, and I moaned softly in pleasure. It was only a short time before I was coming again, moaning Gerards name. Once I regained my breath I mumbled, "sorry I know we talked about being more rough a-and I didn't want to disappoint you or anything-" "hey look at me sugar. I'm glad you called out your color, ok? That's what it's there for. I'm proud of you baby."