Chapter 3

"And what exactly do you think you're doing?" I turned, adrenaline coursing through me. "Why do you care? You're not the fucking boss of me." I spat back. He grabbed my wrist, face dead cold. "Frank." He warned, dirty, sexy. "I thought I told you to behave, hm? We wouldn't want a repeat of the other night, now would we?" He said, strongly condescending but nonetheless perfect in every way.

I remembered, I'd gotten 30 over the chair, bound at the wrists with a ball gag in my mouth to silence every sigh and scream. The strikes harsh and unforgiving, leaving my ass sore and red for days. But the thought of it excited me, so I decided to be defiant. "Make me." I said simply, his eyes turning vaguely lustful with anger. "Come here, Frank."

I took steps forward towards him, a bratty scowl on my face. "I have given you your chances to be good. Get upstairs." I huffed, he stopped me and grabbed my chin. "Oh you're fucking in for it tonight." He said, practically pulling me by my hair to the bedroom. He growled, shoving me onto the mattress roughly. "Before we begin the scene, what is your safe word and sign?" He asked,voice still firm and expectant for the act. "Traffic light system, sir. Red means stop and immediate aftercare, yellow means slow down and discuss, green means continue. My sign is finger snapping twice, sir."

"Good boy. Remember to use them if you need them. Now strip, slut. Everything." I shook my head, staring daringly up at him. Gerard simply slapped me across the face, myself letting out an involuntary groan of pain. "I gave you an order. You will not disobey me, do you understand?" He asked, firmly but not loudly. He stood over me, inches from my face, grabbing my thigh firmly, warning me. I nodded, just wanting whatever he would give me. "Yes, sir." He corrected, and I nodded and repeated it quietly.

He turned, grabbing a few things from the dresser drawer. Without a word he buckled my punishment collar on, a heavy, itchy piece of leather that read filthy whore. Gerard knew how much it humiliated me. He worked to chain my wrists to the bedposts so I lay with my arms out to the side. He stepped away, grabbing a vibrator and turning it on. He groaned softly as he ran it teasingly over his crotch, applying more pressure gradually. He panted as he took himself into his hand, letting out soft moans as he ran the vibe over his leaking cock. He grew louder as he applied pressure, panting and moaning.

"Please, sir. Fuck I-" He stopped, raising an eyebrow. "Do you want me to gag you, whore? Huh? All you have to do is lay there and look pretty, that's it for now. So shut up and fucking take what I give you." He spat. "Please, sir, it hurts. I need something, please." He walked over to me, teeth clenched in anger. "You wanna come so bad huh? I'll make you come. I'll make you fucking come." I gulped, not knowing what he had in store. "Before I start your punishment, i'm gonna need you to remember your colors, ok?" I nodded.

He took the vibe and ran it over me lightly, just barely to get a reaction. I whined, looking at him through wide eyes with eyebrows drawn. He tied my ankles to the other two posts and that's when I knew I was really in trouble. He pressed the vibe harder, running it up and down my length, and on the head. "Ah, ah, daddy, fuck." I had no time for warning before I came, with a loud cry. He didn't stop.

"Mm, mm please n-no daddy..." I whined, eyes filling with tears. "Color?" He asked, voice soft and expectant."Green. D-daddy mmh. Fuck, fuck t-too much. Fuck! D-daddy gonna-" I came again, this time with a loud sob. "Stop, please daddy, uh, a-ah ahhh! G-green." I panted, voice wrecked. "Then fucking take it. Be a good boy." I cried so hard, but it was still so green. As if this was a test of fucking masochism.
"D-daddy ah, oh, ohhh! No, daddy, daddy!" I was absolutely wrecked. Completely, perfectly ruined. This is what I live for.

I tried to wiggle away but he smacked my thigh, hard. "C'mon. Be a good boy, Frank." I let out little whimpers, small and pathetic. I came for a third time and this time it hurt, and it hurt good. "Twice more for me ok?" I shook my head. "N-no daddy. Don't, don't wanna come again. Green." "Good boy, calling your colors. You're still gonna fuckin take it." He grunted. I came again, a dry, painful climax. "H-hurts. Daddy m'sorry. Never gonna be bad again, daddy please!" I cried but he didn't listen. "What's your color, honey?" I nodded, "still green sir." "Good boy, one for time. That's it, can you do that for me, hm?" I nodded, wanting desperately to be brave.

"C'mon, one more time." He said, encouraging me over the edge a final time. That's it. I did it, I was a good boy. He turned it off, untying me. "I'm so fucking proud of you, Frankie. You took it so well. You were so good for me." He said, smiling. "Thank you sir," I replied, squeezing his shoulders to return a hug. "Bath and some wine? You want a smoke too?" I nodded. "Yes, please. Thank you sir." "Of course, you deserve it." He said, returning a smile.