Chapter 12

Thank god I had my own hotel room. My rules on my time. Mainly because I didn't know how to shut the fuck up until, god...until he made me. And I had to admit, I was fair fucking game in that skirt. You know he's the one who zipped it for me. Now it was unzipped, I kept the hosiery on though. And I bet I looked damn good. My hand was not as good as his hand, or his mouth, or his cock, but I could try. Unless...I got redressed.

It was 10 by the time I knocked, Frank opened it up immediately. Our meeting eyes conveying a glare of knowledge. He took my hand, smiling warmly as he led me into his room. Got me thinking how much of a contrast it was soon to be, just like always. He shut the door, setting me to sit on the edge of the bed. When he finally opened his mouth, voice raspy and condescending above my pulsing ears. He walked over to me, taking my face in his hands to meet his eyes. "Take it the fuck off."

As I shed the layers of material, he rummaged through The Bag. I blushed, feeling exposed to the world that was emptiness and cold air beyond my lover. Frank returned to a comfortable distance-literally 3 inches from my face as he finally-finally kissed me. I squeaked as he nipped at the shell of my ear, heat overwhelming me viscerally.

I could smell his cologne, sharp and masculine and everywhere, his tattooed hands groping everywhere they could. I was already breathless, it was just as he said really, pathetic. "Aw, is my boy all worked up already? Hm?" He mocked.  I blushed again, trying to avoid his eyes, but once again he pulled me to the magnet of his keys to the world. "Y-yes sir. I wanna be your good boy, let me be your good boy please..." he stroked my face, cooing "shh".

His arms reached to the back of my neck and I tried to hide my smile. A concrete, secure smile. It was my collar. "You gonna be daddy's good boy? Huh? You gonna show me how good you can be?" I nodded enthused at the praise. I nuzzled closer to him. "I love you sir." Frank brought a hand up to pet my hair. "I love you too angelboy. What are your colors honey?"
No hesitation, I knew it in my bones. "Green means go, yellow for slow down, red for stop and aftercare." Frank smiled proudly. "Good boy."

Frank then took my hands, restraining them to the point of immobility above my head. I squirmed and struggled to not buck up as he brought his lubed up fingers to my entrance, circling and teasing before shoving them in, no fucking mercy. How I loved it. I let out a humiliating mix of a squeal and a whine, perfectly submissive. "Aw baby does that feel good?" He chastised, curling his fingers up and rubbing my spot. A wave of unexplainable euphoria rushed through me. "Does it. Feel. Good. You fucking slut?" I might've already been crying. "Yes yes, don't- don't stop. More, more!"

His fingers held a relentless and unforgiving power as he abused my prostate. I lulled my head to the side, completely lost in worlds of pleasure, nonstop and perfect. My eyes rolled back as I let out the most pornographic moans strung together by dental floss, and by that I mean I was choking on my tongue.

"Fuck, Frankie, Daddy I want your cock I want it please, please!" I sobbed, ruined so quickly by his manner, soft voice yet those gorgeous tattooed hands and twisting knuckles against that mouth watering bundle of nerves so roughly it had me writhing. The way he'd go from gentle and caring to stern so quickly, leaving little room for mistake.

"Be fucking quiet and stop fucking whining you stupid bitch. Can't wait to have anything bigger shoved up your ass until you're screaming, you selfish fucking cunt." Frank fucking spat as he growled, that tone that had me drooling like I was what he said I was. He slapped my face, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him. And secretly, I adored this kind of humiliation, the degradation dragging you down until you're back in your place.

"You pull that shit again with me and I'll have no choice but to punish you. Do you understand? Hm?" I shook my head, trying to wriggle out of his grip. "Speak bitchboy." He said, hitting me again. I knew it would get to this, which is exactly what led my fist to his door. "No, no sir! I'm sorry, please I'm a good boy, please..." I said frantically, looking at him with wide eyes and slowly succumbing to the peaceful dark. Frank's eyes shifted, returning to that authentic gentleness. He kissed my hair, whispering softly. "Hey Gee, stay with me honey. Breathe, good boy. My brave boy, look at you. S'okay. Good. What color, love?"

I squeezed my eyes shut, recentering myself and emerging into the present once more. "Green, so green. I'm okay. I'm here." Frank smiled fondly. "I know." He whispered, lining himself up but waiting for my okay. I nodded. "Mm-Mm. That doesn't fly. Use your words angel. Do you want this?" He asked, rubbing the head, slick with precum and a generous amount of lube over my entrance. I took a deep breath, the ounce of self control and dignity as I put my all into my words.

That's the thing about Frank you've probably understood by now. Begging also doesn't fly. "Y-yes please sir." Another glimmer of pride washed over his features, nothing quite as intimate as the shockwaves passing between our eyes. "Guess that mouth is good for something else besides choking up on my dick yeah?" Fuck.

He slid in with ease given the practiced amount of preparation I'd been granted just moments ago. In those moments I'd forgotten that anything could be among the same heaven and a new world. I was wrong, of course. I gasped, momentarily forgetting about the state of my upper extremities and trying to grab at his wrists in a desperate attempt to take him further. "Nuh uh, baby boy. Who makes the rules here?" He said, pausing just to get my riled up before slipping in fully. My eyes fluttered shut as I let out a breathless "ahhh".

"My perfect little submissive. You know why sugar? Your mouth and all those little moans make up for that pathetic uselessness you call a dick." My breath hitched as he said those words. somehow sultry albeit fucking disgustingly vulgar. Just the way I liked it, vile and humiliating. "Fuckkk you're. So. Tighttt..." Frank moaned, low and breathless and fucking hot, only eliciting a swarm of angry moths in my pelvis, looking for light.

"Mmhh-nghhh fuck!" I screamed, weakly and limply less of fucking myself in his cock and more like jerking my hips against him. At this point my orgasm threatened to wrack my entire body and soul and I was becoming more desperate, letting myself go into that wonderful fuzz without forgetting our colors. I gasped, reactive yet devouring air like it was my last breath on earth, mouth gaping and eyes crossed under heavy lids.

I was reduced to shrieks of blinding pleasure and desperation, Frank himself panting and groaning lowly, getting closer together. Colors and shapes swirled in my vision as I choked on nothing, hurling far too close for comfort without permission. My teeth sunk so jarringly into my bottom lip that I tasted blood, not that I cared when the urge to beg to fucking let go was so strong. "Do it. Fucking do it Gerard. Cum all over yourself and make a mess. A pathetic, stupid, perfect mess for me. Mine." He spat through gritted teeth, I screamed as my vision whited out, releasing a drawn out "ohhh fuuuuckkkk" as I came and came, my orgasm never ending.

"So fucking hot when I make you cum. Just taking it, all of me. So good, so fuckkk-ing g-ahhh" I opened my eyes, his perfect expression coming into focus and he finished, gaping lips in that 'o' and eyes squeezed tight shut. I winced at the over sensitivity of him pulling out. "C'mere princess. You did so well, I'm so proud. Such a good little boy for me. Shh, I'm here. I love you so much Gerard." He whispered, holding my hair as he leaned down to untie me and cradle my head. I buried my head in his chest. "Love you so much too sir, I really do. Thank you."