Chapter 10

"Sister"

My sister ran embracing me in a hug practically trying to squeeze the life out of me i returned the hug trying to hold back tears "I'm glad your ok" I said rubbing her back i actually meant it because I've not always gotten along with her but this Infection changes things.

We parted as i got a good look of her her hair was shorter and she wasn't no longer a midgut "You look different" She said to me folding her arms "It's been a while" there was a question i wanted to ask but i feared the answer "Is Mum....gone" i remember Mother had been bitten by the monster Father turned into.

"Yes"

My Sister looked down at the ground "Not long after escaping the camp she.... turned it happened so fast, I.....Had....Too....Kill....Her" I put my hand on her shoulder looking at her "You did the right thing, It wasn't Mum just something inhabiting her body" My sister calmed down after that "You need to meet my Husband and Kid" my jaw dropped after hearing this "Your What!" I'm pretty sure everybody heard that "Sorry overreaction but please explain" i scratched the back of my head.

(I Changed S/N name to Cassandra L/N)

"Before we do any of that who's the girl" Cass pointed at Ellie who was still taken back by the horses i blushed a little looking at her "That's E-Ellie" the feeling of embarrassment washed over me realising i stuttered her name, Cassandra raised her eyebrow at me "You going to introduce me?" "I don't see why not".

"Ellie Come here"

Ellie walked over to us looking at my sister "Ellie meet my sister Cassandra" Elle's gasped not expecting this "Uh, Hi I'm Ellie" "Don't worry i would be shocked too" they both shook hands "I can now find our your most embarrassing moments" Ellie laughed walking with my sister "This should go well" I thought.

I stayed together with my Sister , Ellie and Maria as Joel and Tommy went to check on something "What happened to you after the camp" we came up to the cafeteria area "After Mum was gone we located to a hideout which protected us for little time before we got swarmed with infected. Luckily for us Tommy and Maria came along and helped us survive."       

Ellie engaged in conversation with my sister while i stuffed my face i missed this kind of food "He used to snuggle with a SpongeBob toy" Ellie laughed then looking at me to show it was indeed about me "I'm out" I said leaving the cafeteria to the outside leaning against a railing for bit of piece and quiet.

(Ellie Pov)

I was getting along with Cassandra hearing all about what Y/N was like post infection the way she described him was the not the Y/N i had gotten to know this last year.

Ellie: Y/N was a shy kid?

Cass: Only when he had to talk or be around a girl 

Ellie: I don't remember him being shy at any point that we've been together 

Cass: It's the little things you wouldn't notice straight away

Ellie: Like what?

Cass: Before i answer that i have a question for you

Ellie: Shoot with it

Cass: Do you like my brother?

Ellie: Uh, What, Where would you get that idea?

Cass: Come on

Ellie: Fine i do

Cass: He sure will be delighted to know that

Ellie: Why's that?

Cass: He likes you too

Ellie: Wait how do you know that?