Final Chapter: 🍋

⚠️WARNING⚠️

The following final chapter contains a Lemon, please be advise that if you aren't comfortable enough to read a lemon chapter, then do not continue, others that are comfortable are welcome, readers have been advised.

-3 MONTHS LATER-

-3 MONTHS LATER-

3 months later, things now have quite change on Elma's life, now that she isn't alone anymore, and isn't living alone as well, she now has someone to be with forever, and that someone is meant special to her, and forever to be in her life, and it's (YN). He too meant Elma special to him. Yet, (YN) has met more of Elma's and and Kobayashi's friends, Lucoa, Fafnir, Shouta, Takiya, and Aida...
.
.
.
One day, at (YN)'s home, Elma started living with him ever since they were together, she was coming home from her work job as she was exhausted from all the papers she had to do and help out Kobayashi and Takiya...as she got home, she then lays down on the sofa, resting for a bit...and wonders about (YN)...

Elma: Hmm, sounds like he isn't here? He usually is home at this time and close his store at about this time as well.

She then walks down the hallway, and then to realizes the restroom door open, lights on as well...she walks up to it and then to realizes the shower water running, as if someone was taking a shower....or to say (YN) was taking one....she then takes a peek in, and to realizes inside is a bit steamy from the hot water, and to see through the glass door, and seeing (YN) showering...and can barely see his body due of the steam...she then blushes hard...

Elma Mind: O-Oh my!! What I'm the world am I even doing?! It's wrong for me to even look at him like this! I was just wondering if he's home or not. B-But now I know...I should let...h-him...

She wanted to walk away and leave (YN) alone showering...but then...as the steam fades away slowly, she then kept starting at (YN) from his behind, and to see his full naked body...she then blushes hard again...

Elma: O-Oh...I-I never knew his body can look so...good...r-really good...

Elma kept starting at him showering without him noticing....then suddenly, by Elma keeping on starting at him, she then started to feel this sensitive feeling in her, this feeling she's getting was making her...feel good, in a weird and enjoyable way...

Elma: I...never knew he can have a body that looks...really good~

She then starred to touch herself, moving her body slowly, rubbing against her thighs to each other, she then to quietly pant as well and blush too, then, she started unbuttoning her shirt, taking off her coat down, and then to pull out her breasts out, and began to hold one of them and moving them, as she does, she kept on peeking (YN) showering, playing with one of her breasts, just thinking about him and his body was making her feel so good...