Chapter 21 - Enter A New World

Original Release: 8/12/2022

Chapter 20 Recap: After CarlosYT, Michiru, The Boyfriend, and The Girlfriend get out of Alicia's live show, they try to reunite with the others with the help of Saki. They were able to make it to Fifestrier's Main District and try to investigate on their whereabouts in the doctor's office until a white clothed girl tells them where they are. So, CarlosYT, Michiru, The Boyfriend, and The Girlfriend head to Alpha District to discuss everything they found in antiquity with the group. With them reunited, Michiru wants to show the Star Dreamers something in the Doctor's office.

 With them reunited, Michiru wants to show the Star Dreamers something in the Doctor's office

Chapter 21 - Enter A New World

Location: Fifestrier - Alpha District

Len: Well, let's head back to Main District, we'll try to find a major target in the meantime.

Michiru: Oh, let's do it in the doctor's office, I have something to show you!

Volk: It better be good, otherwise I'm leaving.

CarlosYT: Promise me, it'll be good.

Volk: ... Promise.

AprilYT: Let's go!

Some time later...

Location: Fifestrier - Main District

CarlosYT: [Yawning] Ah, finally back at Fifestrier Main District- Wait, this ain't Sargnia.

Volk: You shouldn't have said that after yawning.

Heidi: I'm sure Michiru's there.

Mistrare: We'll enter.

Inside the Doctor's Office...

CarlosYT: Michiru! Where are you?

Michiru: You all finally arrived, took you some time.

CarlosYT: So, what do you want to show us?

Michiru: Follow me!

Location: Doctor's Office - Basement

Len: It's dark here.

Volk: Yep, someone turned off the lights.

Michiru: [Takes out a computer] Well, we'll use the darkness in this room for the simulation. Don't worry, I'll be with you all.

Len: [Takes out his Bow of Control] Okay, show us the enemy!

Michiru: Wait, there are no enemies, other than singing battle enemies-

"Loading Project Princess Letter(s)! From Idol!"

Location: ???

Boyfriend and Girlfriend: Week 6?!

CarlosYT: A school?

Shuichi: Yep, it's a school.

???: You must be transfer students.