Chapter 56 - Brand New Rising Stars

Chapter 55 Recap: With the Ship taking the Star Dreamers to Dineq, CarlosYT, AprilYT, Len, Renri, Kaito, Heidi, and Volk perform a song for fun until Volk hears a scream. AprilYT is interested about the scream and investigates with Izzurius. AprilYT enters a room Tevor and Yuka Jennifer Sasago are investigating with them giving her evidence pieces for the murder case. Upon getting the evidence pieces, CarlosYT asks AprilYT and Izzurius to follow him to which court they will fight in... (being the ship's rooftop.) AprilYT faces against Tarnos, the "god of prosecution" with 7 witnesses. One of the witnesses were the murder and was successfully found, which meant AprilYT and Izzurius won the case. Mayu and Yukina ask CarlosYT to join in to which he agrees.

 Mayu and Yukina ask CarlosYT to join in to which he agrees

Chapter 56 — Brand New Rising Stars

AprilYT: Whew, I won.

CarlosYT: Amazing! But wow did the prosecutor put his defense down.

Izzurius: Heh, I was simply observing everything.

CarlosYT: ...

Yukina and Mayu appear in front of the three.

Yukina: I know this is a sudden request, but can we both join your team?

CarlosYT: Sure, the more the merrier.

Mayu: Thanks.

Mayu: [To AprilYT] Also another thanks for defending me back there.

AprilYT: No problem.

Voice: We are about to arrive to Dineq. Please get your luggages and exit as soon as we reach Dineq.

AprilYT: Oh! That's our place.

CarlosYT: Let's go.

CarlosYT messages the Star Dreamers to get out as they'll follow along.

Location: Diuoro - Dineq

Suzette: Wow! Dineq looks really nice!

Neon: Somethin' about Dineq feels wrong tho.

Shuichi: Yes, however-

Michiru: My teammates have finally entered this world using advanced technology!

Mayu: I see.

???: Oh? People in here?

Orthros: Who's there?

???: I'm sorry for startling you all.