Chapter 74 - The 4 Souls

Chapter 73 Recap: Upon falling and explaining, Michiru, CarlosYT, Ayaha and Otoha enter a storage room introduced to "Beautiful Stranger" Shannon, Mountain, and Jin Qiu. When meeting each other, two unknown figures enter the same room and fight CarlosYT's team. With the group winning, they leave the storage room and head to the next place...

 With the group winning, they leave the storage room and head to the next place

Chapter 74 - The 4 Souls

Location: Penia, The Elite First Corps Commander's Warship - Bottom Floor - Hallway

CarlosYT: Huh. Some random walls that don't fit this place at all.

Michiru: Maybe it's trying to tell a story like the morals of the Unrecorded Tower back then.

CarlosYT: What if that's the actually case?

Ayaha: Mural? Pah, history is boring.

Otoha: Who'd be taking the time to read some dumb wall?

Michiru: Come on, it might contain some critical information about some events.

Shannon: Well, there's 4 murals, so I believe we'd have to find someone who could decipher the hidden history.

Jin Qiu: It's either that or some idiot trying to waste our time.

???: Huh? Cousin?

CarlosYT: That voice...! Could it be?!

CarlosYT: SAKI AMIDA?!

Saki: CarlosYT, yup, it's me, Saki Amida.

Saki: Also hi, Mountain.

Mountain: Hello, Saki. It's been a long time we've last met.

Michiru: Wait, you both know each other?

CarlosYT: Why were you ignoring my calls?

Saki: I tried to call you, but something about "This is what the goddess commanded" or something was on my screen!

Saki: Crazier is that I was threatened to work for this Elite First Corps Commander to work with them.

Jin Qiu: Holy shit...

Shannon: I have to say that this Saviors of the Multiverse wants to track down and kill the relatives close to the hero of their story and then they kill the hero of said story.

CarlosYT: Hero of their story?

Shannon: I used to work for the same organization, but I have to tell you that the hero is usually the main character.

Shannon: In one of those stories, Hatsune Miku was a hero of the Project Diva line.

CarlosYT/Michiru: THE Hatsune Miku?!

Shannon: And in another story, a basketballer named Solo was a hero of the Pro Basket line.

Otoha: What do those nobodies have in common?

Shannon: Light Blue hair.

Saki: Oh my god. They're going to track down CarlosYT next.

CarlosYT: Wait but I was born with biologically black hair, how will they-

Shannon: Hush, child. I have the list of people who are in the hit list of the Saviors. You're the last one.

CarlosYT: A bit relieving, but what happened to the others?

Saki: The others? You mean people like your sister?

CarlosYT: Yeah.

Saki: [Looking around] See those halls? [Pointing to the north hall] That one has AprilYT.

Saki: [Points to the west hall] That one has a yellow haired boy.

Saki: [Points to the east hall] That one has a blonde haired woman.

Saki: [Points to the south hall] That one has a dark blue haired man.

Saki: It's the reason why that elevator in the middle doesn't even work.

Saki: Guessing by the faint sounds coming from the higher floor, I don't think we'd stand a chance against the enemies, so I recommend getting the team back together.

CarlosYT: Alright, let's begin.

At this point, you cannot proceed the story until the following sub-chapters have been completed (in any order):
The 4 Souls -Black Shooter-
The 4 Souls -White Justice-
The 4 Souls -Pink Maiden-
The 4 Souls -Red Queen-

During said point, you'll be using the same team on all sub chapters of this chapter.

CarlosYT: Everyone! Let's do this!