Chapter 75 - Reunion in the Middle Floor

Chapters 72-74 Recaps: The Star Dreamers enter the Elite First Corps Commander's warship in order to stop the war that happened after defeating Kei, the Super Admin of RiSPA and "Noble Rosé" Aki Hanamaki. When meeting CarlosYT/AprilYT's mother, the Star Dreamers were defeated upon battle and CarlosYT, Michiru, Ayaha & Otoha were thrown into the lowest floor of Penia alongside Kaito, AprilYT, Len, and Heidi under Elite First Corps Commander's control. When meeting "Beautiful Stranger" Shannon, Mountain, and Jin Qiu, the group then fights two guards of Penia. After that, they meet up with Saki Amida, who has been in Penia after she was threatened to join. Saki told the group to rescue AprilYT, Len, Heidi, and Kaito. Now with the group becoming bigger, they head to reunite with the Star Dreamers...

 Now with the group becoming bigger, they head to reunite with the Star Dreamers

Chapter 75 - Reunion in the Middle Floor

CarlosYT: [Arriving from the recent hallway] We got them all!

Saki: Nice, they've actually been waiting for y'all to return.

Len: Well, it took you some time to get the last one.

Kaito: Now we'll figure out where the rest are.

Jin Qiu: They should be in the middle floor.

Shannon: However, there's some guards in this floor leading to the middle floor.

Kaito: We could sneak between them and hide whenever they're looking.

Mountain: Alright. It's decided. Let's go.

Saki: (I should tell cousins the news about where I'll be when the moment comes...)

At this point, movement has become semi-restricted.

Location: Penia, The Elite First Corps Commander's Warship - Middle Floor - Hallway

Otoha: Hehe, that was quite fun.

AprilYT: Alright, the room ahead should have everyone, I can feel it.

Blooming Blade: Everyone is brainwashed.

Len: What do you mean brainwashed?

Shannon: Talking sword?

Jin Qiu: Explain why your sword is talking.