Finding Avengers Tower

(Y/n) POV

(Y/n): Can't this storm let up a little? *breathes heavy*

The sound of a toddler screaming in excitment is quickly quieted when it's parent sees me, or more accurately my tail with a flame on the end. I was experimented on by HYDRA and given powers to fight the mighty Avengers. I don't want this power, I have never wanted this, but I don't want to die either, and if this flame on my tail goes out, I will die.

(Y/n): Sir?

Shop Keeper: Sorry, store's closed. *locks door*

(Y/n): Lady, I know this is-

Woman: Ahh! Get away from me, Monster! *runs away*

(Y/n): *sighs* *looks around and sees tower*

I feel so cold, my sight is starting to blur, my legs feel weak, I just need to get to the tower and wade out the storm. Finally, I collapse in front of the door and my eyes start to darken.

Wanda POV

I am sitting in the monitor room, because it's my turn for security duty at the the Tower while the others are away dealing with an emergency

JARVIS: Ms. Maximoff?

Wanda: Yes, JARVIS.

JARVIS: The doorbell has been triggered.

Wanda: Who is it?

JARVIS: I do not know.

JARVIS pulls up the camera footage for the front door and I see a young boy laying on the ground.

Wanda: *slight gasp* JARVIS, scan him while I get him inside.

JARVIS: Ill advised, we don't know if this could be a trap.

Wanda: Just do what I say.

JARVIS: Very well. Mr. Stark's lab is being prepped.

I head down and get to the front door and after getting past the fact that he has a tail with a fire on the end, I turn him onto his back and check for a pulse. When I find one, I pick him up and carry him bridal style all the way up the elevator. I finally get him to Tony's lab and set him on the table.

Wanda: JARVIS?

JARVIS: Scan complete. There is nothing out of the ordinary as far as human biology is concerned.

Wanda: Yet he still looks near the brink of death.

JARVIS: The function of his tail may explain. Scanning... the tail appears to work like the exhaust system in a car, there is an internal furnace of sorts inside the boy and-

Wanda: How do we fix it?!

JARVIS: Keeping him warm for a start.

Wanda: Turn up the heat in the room, I'll be right be back.