Chasing Ghosts

Gwen POV

I am chasing the woman from the warehouse, now known as Sheath, through the streets of New York. I am gliding with my wingsuit to keep up with Sheath who is on a motorcycle.

Ghost Spider: *sarcastic* Miss me? I know you're evil and all, but I really think we bonded.

Sheath pulls a u-turn and takes off down another street.

Ghost Spider: Guess not.

I can't make that turn and land on the side of a building and see where she went.

Ghost Spider: You can run, Sheath. But after what you did to Kevin, I'd chase you to Canada and back.

(Y/n): *over phone comms* I'm 1 minute out.

Ghost Spider: Sheath's headed towards an abandoned building. Sending location.

I go back to gliding after Sheath when I get a phone call, I pull out my phone and see my dad's caller ID.

Ghost Spider: Dad?

Sheath suddenly, takes another hard turn while I was distracted.

Ghost Spider: Webs!

I the crash into the street and tumble into a open storage pit for a vegan bakery and get covered in grape jelly. The baker was understandbley upset and tried to turn me in, I just web up and jump onto the roof of a warehouse. I look through the window and see Sheath alone down below.

Ghost Spider: *use comm link* I found Sheath in a warehouse. Where are you, dude?

(Y/n): *over comm link* 20 Seconds. Wait for me.

Ghost Spider: If I wait, Sheath could escape and we might never find her.

(Y/n): *over comm link* Gwen, wai-!

I take a quick deep breath and then smash through the window and divebomb at Sheath, she dodged and I land in my Spidey stance.

Ghost Spider: You should've kept running Sheath.

Sheath: *chuckles* I don't need to anymore. Exile here's agreed to help me get rid of you once and for all.

Ghost Spider: Exile? *laughes* Really?

I hear a noise behind me, turn and see a guy in a blackish blue armor with a horned helmet.

Exile: Laugh while you can Ghost Spider. You don't have long.

Ghost Spider: You know since you ambushed me in that flat, I thought it was also time for me to gain an ally too.

Suddenly, the roof caves in and (Y/n) lands on the ground in his Charizard form.

Ghost Spider: *smug* So, I found one.

(Y/n): *Roars*

But before (Y/n) and I can open a can of whup-ass on these punks, I hear a sound and see a bright white light appear and when the light disappears, I see several young heroes, including Ms. Marvel, Squirrel Girl, Quake, Patriot, and the biggest bulldog I've ever seen appear almost out of thin air.