Cat? Huh?!?

So I had a little free time today, finally, and I decided to give you guys a chappie. Enjoy! Tell me what you think of it!

I look to the middle of the field and Nya is giggling to herself. “Come out come out wherever you are.” She says dancing around the field. I sigh. 'I guess I have to fight her,' I think to myself. “Boo!”She says right behind me. I jump, not expecting her.

“When did you get there?!” I say.

“Shortly after my little dance.” She says happily. “Come on Steven. Let's be serious now and spar.” She throws a punch toward me. I quickly jump off the tree and to another one. I look back to her and the tree I was just on had exploded. “Come on Steven. Fight me!”

“Alright, let's do this.” I say jumping into the middle of the field. I slide into my fighting stance.

(time skip 1 hour):

We've been trading blow after blow for an hour now. We pull away from each other panting.

“You're pant pretty good, pant Steven.” She says holding her arm which I managed to slice with a kunai. I now have a big bruise on my stomach for that one.

“Not bad, pant yourself.” I says regaining my breath getting ready to tackle her again.

“I should pant start being more serious.” She says with a smile.

“Says the one panting.” I try to say without panting.

“Hehe I trust you enough, Steven. What you're about to see stays between us, okay?”

“Sure but what you're about to see is me win.” I say running towards her. She flips backwards as I try to punch her. She jumps back farther from me.

“Let's do this.” She says. Then she goes on all four, which makes me confused so I stare at her. Slowly she turns into a FREAKING CAT. What the-? She's a cat that has a crap load of tails. It shocks me but I'm still not backing down. Hm maybe I should go into my true form? No, what am I thinking? Mother said not to use it.

“So what are you?” I decide to ask her.

“I'm surprised you haven't run away in fear, yet. Hehe I'm a tailed beast of course.” I look at her shocked. She's one of us?

“W-what?”

“Oh has the fear sunk in? What's the matter? You said if we fought you'd made me cry. I'm not crying yet.” Her tails curl and uncurl. Then she's gone. Where'd she go? I look to my right and she's going to punch me in the head. I put my arms up to block but she hits them and I go flying. I hit into a tree that's 50 feet from her. Holy crap!

“Nya, wait!” I say as she pops up in front of me. She stops and sits thinking I'll give up.

“Done?” She asks.

“I'm just getting started.” I say and close my eyes. I know what you're thinking. You're closing your eyes in the MIDDLE of a battle. Yeah well its the only way I figured out how to do a justu so I figured it'd work for what I'm doing. I hear her gasp so I know I'm doing it right. Now you're all like what in the world are you doing? Well I'm going into my true form. I open my eyes and everything is extremely clear. Let me tell you its weird going from no tails to 12, and they are really heavy.

“Y-you're-”

“Like you? Yes I am.” I say. What happened next I wasn't expecting in a million years.

“Onii-chan!!!” She screamed and tackled me in a hug. I stayed frozen and confused.

“W-what?” She returns to human form.

“Mother didn't tell you?” She asks confused. I turn back too.

“Tell me what?”

“That I was looking for you.”

“You're the one that was looking for me.”

“Yes I started my search about a year ago.”

“The only thing Mother tolled me was someone was looking for me.”

“Yea, I've been looking all over for you, and to think you were right here all along.”

“Well, I did just get here a month ago.”

“Yea, and I thought I had you before pin pointed in a different world. Then these stupid guys started chasing me, and- huh?” She cuts herself off. “I still don't know where I lost my necklace either.”

“Um, can you get off now?” I say kind of awkwardly.

“Oops sorry Onii-chan. I was just so happy to see it was you.”

“Don't we still have a fight to finish?”

“No, I lost.”

“Huh?”

“I give up. I can't fight Onii-chan. Besides we gave each other enough bruises they'll believe us.” She says happily.

“How many tails do you even have?” I question finally thinking about it.

“You didn't count?” She asks. I shake my head. “I have 11 tails, Onii-chan.” We both get off the ground and, leaning heavily on one another, start heading toward the village. We get into the village and go to the Hokage.