Time for the test! Surprise!!

Sorry about the long wait. I ...um... If you want to know what took so long read the disclaimer in my other fanfic, chapter 35: Popcorn? You're kidding me. Cuz I really don't want to type that again. Ok now anyway ENJOY THE CHAPPIE!!! TELL ME HOW IT WAS!!!!!!!!!

Its been three weeks, and today is my test day. I honestly can't wait. I mean I got up at 3 am I was so hyper. Heck I even started doing laps around the house out of boredom. Kakashi ends up waking at about 9-ish. He looks surprised that I'm up, probably because he usually has to wake me up everyday.

“Morning.” Kakashi says as he sits down to eat.

“Good morning, Kakashi-sensei.” He glares at me.

“I thought I told you not to call me that.”

“Sorry Kakashi-san?” I try.

“That's better.”

“So what's going to happen today?”

“Well we need to go talk to Tsunade-sama first. Then we'll get on with your test.” So we get ready and head on to the Hokage's. When we get there, we hear talking so we go wait outside for them to finish. They leave, and Tsunade calls us in knowing we were there.

“So what do you need?” She asks.

“Well, today's Steven's test.”

“Ah, right. Wow its been a month already?”

“Yes indeed.” I say excited.

“Alright, then, is he worthy, Kakashi?”

“He's a lot better than he was.” Kakashi replies.

“Is he ready?”

“Is anybody ready to meet her?” Who is her?

“That's besides the point.” Tsunade says shaking her head. “You can come in now!” She calls to the door. In walks in a girl probably about my age, and has pink hair. Why does she look familiar?

“Yes, Tsunade-sama?”

“Sakura, I want to to take Steven here to the training grounds and introduce him to her.” Seriously, who the heck is her?!? The girl, Sakura, nods and motions for me to follow her. As we walk through the village I'm trying to put my finger on where I know this girl from.

“I haven't seen you around before, how long have you been in Konoha?” She says nicely. Well that takes out seeing her from around the village.

“I've been living with Kakashi-sensei for about a mouth, now.” I reply.

“You must be special if Tsunade-sama is letting you become a ninja.”

“I guess.” I say shrugging my shoulders.

“When you meet her, don't be that scare. She tends to be very um,” she looks like she's trying to find the right word, “weird.” She decides on. We get to a field and see a girl. I know this girl, she's the one from the first day I got here. Hmm, where was I before here? Is that where I know Sakura from?

“Steven!” The girl's eyes light up. What was her name, again? “How have you been Steven?”

“I've been good.” I say. I still can't remember her name!

“Have you already met Steven, Nya?” Sakura asks. That's her name Nya.

“Yup.” She says smiling.

“I see.”

“So where's the kid I'm supposed to test?”

“Steven is that kid.” Sakura explains.

“Yay! Steven's gonna be a ninja!” She shouts.

“Nya, just get on with the test.” Sakura says.

“Alright but you have to leave.” She says smiling.

“Fine, just bring him back to Tsunade-sama when its over.” Sakura waves to me and leaves.

“Yay, now that she's gone.” She tackles me. “Steven, you're supposed to keep your guard up.” She says smiling. She gets off me. “Now Tsunade tolled me we have to spar if you can beat me or at least match me, you can be a ninja.”

She slides into a fighting stance and her ears stand straight up. I go into my fighting stance. “I'm not going to be shown up by a boy.” She says throwing a punch at me. I dodge and throw a punch myself out of reaction. She dodges and goes to trip me. I jump back and put my hands up.

“I seriously don't want to fight a girl.” I say.

“Awe why not? Chicken?” She says walking toward me.

“No its just I don't want to make a girl cry.” I say backing up.

“I think you're chicken.” She smiles and throw something at me. I go to dodge but it slices my cheek. I see the kunai embedded in a tree a little away. “Come on what's the matter you can't beat a little girl like me?” She says giggling.

“I don't want to fight you.” I say. Secretly I take a smoke bomb out of my pouch.

“Steven, you have too if you want to be a ninja.” She says pouting. I activate the bomb and run toward the trees. I quickly hide. What am I going to do?