Passport, Nya! Wait what?

Damn I haven't wrote this in a while. Well I'm seriously lazy. Any how here it finally is. I still don't own Naruto. And yea its kind of short sorry.

 So yea like read it and like stuff. Stuff being commenting, voting, etc. etc.

This place seems familiar. I get up, and try to find like a city or something. The first thing I find is a road, so doing like most people I followed it. After a while, the road split in two, and I picked one at random. Soon it ended at a village, and not just any village but the Leaf Village. I walked through the gates a little unsure what I should do. The guards at the gate stopped me.

“You, do you have a passport?” Izumo calls to me.

“Um, I'm a little confused. Where am I?” I play ignorant, and scratch the back of my head.

“This is Konoha.” Izumo says getting closer to me.

“Konoha?”

“Yea, are you still confused where you are?”

“No its just that, well I don't believe it.” I say. Being totally honest I still don't believe it. I mean who would believe that the 10 tailed beast was even real let alone my mother?

“Why don't you believe it?” Kotetsu asks.

“I've only hear about this place in storys.”

“Well, now you're here.” Kotetsu says.

“Sorry, but do you have a passport?” Izumo asks.

“Um well no.” I admit. Izumo and Kotetsu exchange a look.

“We should probably bring you to the Hokage.” Kotetsu says rubbing the back of his head. Izumo grabs my arm, and brings me towards the Hokage's.

“OK.” Is all I manage to say. He pulls me to the Hokage's place, and knocks on the door.

“Come in.” We hear Tsunade say.

“Hello Hokage-sama.” Kotetsu greets.

“Who is this?”

“This kid is lost, and he doesn't have a passport.”

“So what's your story kid?” The way she just said that makes me think she might be drunk.

“Um my name's Steven Palmer. Its not that I'm lost I just - I have no where to go.” I say as I'm debating if I should say I'm from a different world or not. Mom did say be careful who you trust.

“Why don't you have a place to go?”

“Um well, I don't know where exactly my home is so I'm roaming around trying to find somewhere I belong.” That was sort of true. I don't know how to get home, and I am trying to find my place.

“So you want to stay here?”

“I would like that.”

“OK I'll set you up with an apartment.” Wow it was that easy?

“But Hokage-sama, we don't know about this boy.” Kotetsu speaks up.

“Alright, I'll make Kakashi take care of him,” she decides, “for safety measures.” She adds.

“Thank you, Hokage-sama.” I say and bow. She orders Kotetsu to get Kakashi for her, and pretty soon I'm walking with Kakashi back to his place.

“So what's your name?” Kakashi asks as we leave.

“I'm Steven Palmer.” He looks at me funny for a minute.

“Well I'm Hatake Kakashi. Nice to meet you, Palmer.”

“Um where I come from we say our clan name last, um so yea my name is Steven.” I say kind of embarrassed. Oops forgot this is or at least in my world was a Japanese show. Kakashi nods, and the rest of our walk is silent. He shows me to a room, and soon disappears. I decide to go look around. I end up on a main street, and look in many stores. When its gets dark, I start to walk back to the house. As I'm walking I start humming, nothing in particular just random notes.

Bang! I fall on my butt.

“Ouch!” I say looking at what I walked into.

“Oh my God, I'm so sorry.” A girl says quickly.

“Its OK.” I say getting up.

“You new around here?” She asks.

“Yea I just came today.”

“Oh, well I'm Nya. Nice to meet you, um.”

“Steven. My name's Steven. Nice to meet you, Nya.”

“Same.” We shake hands. Its just now that I actually look at her face. She's very pretty, and has mid-night black hair but that's not the most astounding thing about her. Almost hidden by her hair are two black fuzzy thing. I really don't know what to call them I can't really see them.

“I know this might be rude, but what are those fuzzy things on your head?”

“Awe, crap. You can see them?” She sounds embarrassed. I nod. “Don't tell anyone but they're my ears.” She whispers.

“They're what?!”

Sigh, Come here.” She grabs my arm, and pulls me into the trees so no one can see us. Then the fuzzy things twitch, and stand upright. They're cat ears.

“What in the world?”

“I'm part cat. Don't ask. Anyway I hope we can be friends Steven.” She says and skips away. What just happened? I shake my head and walk back to Kakashi's. I get there, and fall on my bed.

“This day has just been one crazy thing after another.” I say quietly to myself. I roll under the blankets, and fall asleep.