Nya's healed

• Dedicated to All my fans reading this

Hey guys, sorry this is like really overdue but hey its here. I'm sorry! I'm going to try to make this a long chapter but if its not I'm sorry. Anyway enjoy and please comment. This is a random thing I want to start doing start listing quotes they can be from this story, my other story, or just something for Naruto, and at the beginning of this story I'll site them and say what I think of them.

I wake up and find that Nya is still asleep. The nurse said she'll wake up soon but its been a full day. I stayed with Nya the whole night. She's the only family I got so I have to be there for her. The Hokage came by awhile ago saying she posted my meeting with my new team. I'm glad she understands.

"Nya, please wake up. There's so much I need to talk to you about." I say squeezing her hand. I'm shocked when I feel one back. "Nya, are you awake?"

"I'm awake, Onii-chan." She says opening her eyes. "Silly Onii-chan. I'm fine." She says seeing my worried face. She sits up, stretching.

"I'm glad you're okay."

"Onii-chan, we're immortal. Of course I'm okay." She says trying to get up. I gently push her back down.

"You shouldn't get up. You're still recovering."

"No I'm not." She says taking off her bandages. What the-? She completely healed.

"H-how did that-?" I stumble to form my question.

"A tailed beast, remember?" She says chuckling. "Come on. Let's go get me signed out." She says hopping off the bed and dragging me toward the door. We get to the front desk and when the nurse there sees us she says.

"What took you so long? Did you take a nap?" The nurse has pale blonde hair and blue eyes. She's wearing a purple outfit unlike most of the nusres here

"No." The nurse giggles. "Seriously, this is the first time I woke up, just ask Steven."

"Oh yes, Steven. The boy who brought you in and stayed with you the whole time, maybe you repayed him while you were in there." She says. I really don't like what I think she is implying.

"Of course not. I would never do something like that with Steven." Nya replys.

"Oh come on you know I'm joking. Although he is kind of handsome." She says looking my way.

"Hey! No, bad Ino." Nya says hitting the girl on the head. Ino? Why is that name familiar?

"Okay, okay. Enough talk. Let's get you signed out." Ino says.

"Ino, do I have too? You already know it so please?" Nya begs.

"No way if I have to suffer the paperwork then so do you."

"But Sakura would do it for me."

"I'm not Sakura."

"Fine, when's Sakura's next shift. I'll go back to my room and wait for her to come in."

"Really, Nya anything to avoid the paperwork."

"Yes!"

"Fine I'll do it for you." She says sighing.

"Yay! Thank you, Ino!" Nya says attacking Ino with a hug.

"Nya, get off, get off!" She yells trying prying her off. The scene is so funny I start laughing. Nya stops attack Ino and looks at me but now I just can't stop laughing.

"Stupid Steven." Nya says whacking me in the back of my head succeding in stopping my fit.

"That was funny, Nya." I say to her wimping the tear that fell from laughing.

"Whatever." She mumbles. "Thanks again, Ino." She says as she drags me away. "Hey, Steven, what to come see where your sister lives?" She asks.

"Sure. I still have some questions for you anyway."

"Ewe questions." She sighs.

I have no clue where I'm going with this story so it maybe postponed and with these kind of short chappies for a little while. Until I either get inspired or get help, maybe from one of you guys? Anyway hope you liked what I have