This is a lot harder than I thought

So here it is. I can't believe I spent a month off of Wattpad. Anywho enjoy. I'll try to update this every other week, maybe more. I don't know no promises.

I wake up to the sun blaring on my face. I hid myself in the blanket more.

“Yo, Steven. Get up.” I hear someone say.

“5 more minutes.”

“Tsunade-sama wants to talk to you.” I throw off the covers, and open my eyes.

“What?”

“Tsunade-sama wants to talk to you.” He says with a sigh.

“OK thanks I'll be ready in a minute.” I say and get ready quickly. I walk downstairs and see Kakashi made eggs for breakfast.

“Eat before you go.” Kakashi says from the table while he's eating and reading one of Jiraiya's books.

“Thank you.” I say as I grab a plate . I sit at the table and quickly eat my food. When I'm done I say goodbye to Kakashi and head to the Hokage's office. I knock on the door when I get there.

“Come in.” Tsunade says. I guess I should start calling her Tsunade-sama. “Oh Steven good. I wanted to talk to you.”

“About what, Tsunade-sama?”

“Well is there a reason as to why you came here?”

“Not really. I just followed a road and ended wandering here.”

“Is there anything you want?”

“Um I guess if possible I would like to be a Konoha ninja.”

“Good. I thought you would want that.” I just stare at her confused. “It was just a guess, but I already have a team for you to join. You have to prove yourself first so you're going to train with Kakashi for a month. If he deems you worthy then you will be put on this team.”

“Thank you, Tsunade-sama.”

“That being said, head back to Kakashi's and train with him.” I nod and head out the door. I walk back to Kakashi's house and find a note telling me to meet him at the gate. I find him reading.

“Yo.” He says as I walk toward him.

“Hello, Kakashi-sensei.” He starts walking and I follow. We end up at one of the training grounds.

“Now what do you know about being a ninja?”

“Um well I know about chakra although I don't even know if I have any. I know there's Gen-Jutsu, Nin-Jutsu, and Tai-Jutsu.”

“Good so let's try with finding out if you have any chakra.”

“OK and how do I do that?”

“Meditate and find your chakra.” So I sit down and meditate. After two hours and nothing happening, I'm doubting I have any.

“Kakashi-sensei, I've been at this for two hours and nothing.”

“You got to focus.” He says, then he mumbles, “why couldn't they have Iruka do this?” Another hour and I can't take it.

“Kakashi-sensei, can we work on something else?” I say moving my legs. Damn they fell asleep on me.

“Fine we'll work on your Tai-Jutsu.” He says. I get up and finally get my legs to wake up. Then I face Kakashi.

“So what are we going to do?”

“You are going to do a hundred push ups.” My jaw drops open, but I get down and start doing push ups. Somewhere near 50 my arms give out.

“Ouch!”

“Do you really want to be a ninja? You can't even do push ups.” I force myself to continue even though my arms feel like noodles. After an hour I get the last 50 done.

“Done.” I say breathing heavily.

“OK now do a hundred laps around the field.” I sigh but start running. Damn this field is bigger than I thought. I collapse after 10 laps. I push myself on my feet again and continue. I really would like to become a ninja. Plus mom said someone was after me, even if they don't want to harm me, I want to be ready for when they come. I keep this in my head as I do the rest of the laps.

“Done.” I say as I finish the hundredth one. I'm so tired I hope he just has us go home.

“Hundred squats.” He says not even looking up from his book. I start squatting. On the 75th one I fall and I'm too exhausted to move. I close my eyes and just before I fall asleep I'm lifted up. “He did good for his first day. I wonder If he had any previous training.” I hear Kakashi say as I fall unconscious.

For the next week its the same workout. I try to find my chakra and fail. Then push ups, laps and squats. So for this day as I walk to the middle of the field and focus, I'm surprised when Kakashi speaks.

“We're going to try a new method today.”

“What are we going to do?”

“You're going to first work on your aim.”

“My aim?”

“Yea here,” He says handing my shuriken, “Throw these at that tree.” So I grab them and throw one at a time. In four trys, I get one in the tree. I pick up the first three and try getting them to hit the tree. Pretty soon I get it.

“OK I got all of them in the tree.”

“Now I'm going to show you a Jutsu I want you to try it, even if its just doing the hand signs.” He does the signs for Clone Jutsu, meaning tiger-boar-ox-dog. Then a clone of him appears. I try the same and nothing. Good damn it I can't even do a simple clone. I hear a poof and look to my right. I see a clone of me.

“Good. Now undo it.” 'Um go away clone.' I think to it. Hey don't blame me I don't know how I made it, how do I know how to release it. I look to my right again and its gone. Yay! I did something right.