𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

DBK Knew when he wasn't liked, so when he felt the angry, piercing glare of his former brother he scoffed. "What's with the low look Monky King?" He sneered, the webs of The Spider Queen holding him in the center of all the other demons. Your love clenched his teeth, years of pent up anger, exasperation and irritation made him want to scream, cry and kick at the much larger demon.

Memories of you begging him to find a better path, to stop all his wrongdoings flooded in his mind. The last one being your form swallowed up the earth beneath you to seal away DBK. He bit his bottom lip before letting out a humorless chuckle, bags under his eyes as well as worry lines. "Oh nothing, just surprised a big wad demon like you got captured by someone like Spider Queen." DBK snorted, "like your one to talk." He hissed.

He knew that wasn't the real reason, he knew a part of Sun Wukong--if he was even allowed to call you that--blamed him for your sacrifice. "You sure it's not something else Monkey?" ( 📸🤨 certified racist? Jkjk don't cancel me pls)

Every other demon had either passed out or just on the verge, the spiderweb sucking away at any power they had.

Wukong bit his bottom lip, he could taste the familiar taste of metallic. "Why?" He croaked and DBK's eyes widen a bit, he had never seen The Sage this broken up before. "You both treated each other like siblings, you both cared about each other-"

The flash of blue light cut the two off, ripples of electricity scorching through their veins as their powers were ripped away from each other. Grunting out, Wukong clenched onto the webs as some sort of leverage to the pain before gasping out when it stop. His breath ragged he let out another slow chuckle.

"I-I mean they practically begged you to not do this, and you did,,,just,,,why? Why'd it have to be my love that was taken away?" And before he knew it tears streamed down his cheeks--a rosy color painting his nose as he sniffled and sobbed. He missed you, so, so, so much--not a day went by where he didn't think about you.

And he wasn't the only one.

The Demon bull looked away, not used to seeing him in such shambles.

DBK missed you too--he wouldn't admit it no, never but Sun Wukong was right--you were so close you were practically siblings. Hip and hip,, neck and neck--Hell, before you sealed him away you had forgiven him. You hadn't gotten the chance to say it verbally, but he felt it and it sent a chill down his spine during his time underneath that mountain. He still felt your tender smiles, your graceful attitude but mkst importantly he could feel your warm compassion.

And it angered him-

That's it

The Bull Demon let out a chuckle, teeth grinding at the idea before finally speaking. "And lemme guess your blaming me for your beloveds sacrifice?" He saw the way his tail twitched yet he kept his head hung low.

"Let me remind you, I'm not the one who told them to sacrifice themselves." Every word that spilled from his mouth every insult was a dagger to Wukongs heart--with each vixen breath DBK uttered about you seemed to make the great Sage angrier and angrier.

"I mean, for God's sake! My wife and son defiled their resting spot to get to me!"

That seemed to do it.

With a golden 'bong' the sheer force of Wukongs anger exploded around the room, freeing each and everyast demon.

Leaving a very, very angry Monkey King.
☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

"You know," DBK approached Wukong, the battle had been won and the Spider Queen had been driven away. Sun's ear twitched, he was listening.

"I didn't mean- I didn't mean a damn thing I said back there."

Red Son could only watch in confusion, was his father,,,apologizing? He never thought he'd see the day.

Sun wukong chuckled, wiping something from his eye. Was it a tear? Or debris from the fight? He'd probably tell you the latter. "Heh, yea,,,yea I know," He looked away, clearing his throat.

"You know if they were here I'm sure they'd forgive you," DBK raised a brow, a ghost of a smile appearing over his face.

"You know, if they haven't already."