Heaven can't help me now

Eli's P.O.V.

Demetri has always had warm hands, but they've never felt as warm as they do now. His fingers spread out over my back tattoo, tracing over every detail. His hands were pressed firm into my back. He always knew how to touch me. Demetri moves his hands to my hips. I stiffen sitting straight up. 

"Sorry was that not ok?" He whispers, his lips close to my ear. I can feel his breath on me and my cheeks redden. 

I manage to get out a "no i-it's fine" as my voice cracks.

I cringe from embarrassment.

He licks the shell of my ear. Barley. I almost can't tell he did it. But I do. 

"Come on Eli tell me what you're really thinking" He whispers as he begins to trace over my abs.

I manage to surpress a moan but I whimper out a meak "that is what I'm really thinking D"

He smirks and kisses down my spine starting at my neck. He's still fondling my chest and stomach and I can feel myself growing harder in my pants. He stops abruptly.

"Demetri, please don't stop" 

"There it is" He says this but doesn't start again.

"D, pl-"

My pleas are interrupted by the loudest fucking alarm I have ever heard. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and put my glasses on. The room is familiar. I recognize the repurposed bus windows and Doctor who posters. Its Demetris. I remember last night now, for the most part at least. We got high and passed out. 

I look over at him. His knee is pressed into my side and his hand is on my back. That explains the dream. Wait no it doesn't! Who the fuck has dreams like that about their best friend! Eli get a grip! 

I press my face into the pillow groaning. That wakes demetri up and he leans over me pressing his chest into my back. I flush dark red but at least his alarm is off and he's clothed. I can't say the same for me. All I'm wearing are boxers.

"Dude what happened last night? My head is pounding and this is not my shirt" Demetri groans out as he lays back down.

"It was your weed how do you not know?" I prop myself on my arm and I turn to look at him. "hey thats my shirt" 

"Do you want it back?" he squints at me because he can't see for shit.

"fuck no it touched your nipples"

"so? you touched my nipples before" 

"Gross don't say nipple" 

"you just said it bruh"

"yeah but its weird when you say it 'bruh'" I hit him with the pillow "your head probably hurts because you forgot to drink water again dipshit"

"Blame my ADHD" He waves me off and turns over.

"dude why did you set an alarm if you were just going back to sleep?" 

"I don't remember but there must have been an important reason" he yawns sitting up "oh crap do we have practice?" 

"'crap?'" 

"shut up and get dressed nipple boy" he crawls out of bed and goes over to his dresser.

"Demetri don't say nipple its creepy and gross" I cover my chest with my hands.

"since when are you so self conscious about your tits?" he throws me some of my clothes from his dresser but misses hopelessly.

"gross D don't say tit either" I pull my shirt over my head and stand up to put on pants.

"the nipple is on the tit" he flicks me off and goes to the bathroom to put his contacts in. I follow after him to take off my retainer and put in my contacts.

"oh shit i don't have any here" I go through his cabinets looking for my dailys. Demetri laughs at me as he brushes his teeth and i flick him off.

"fuck you i went four years without these assholes knowing i had glasses now I'm going to expose you" he rinses his mouth.

"Then I'll show them a picture of you with headgear" I gasp dramatically "During your perm era" he laughs evilly.

"People need to know how much of a menace you are"

"Not going to happen Eli they see me as an angel" 

"yeah right sure dude whatever you say" I roll my eyes and get the keys to my bike.

"hell no I'm not getting on that thing"

"and? nobody asked you to"

"you did by picking up the keys because you're driving me"

"says who"

"says you by being my best friend"

"petty bitch" I get on my bike and throw a helmet at him. He gets on wordlessly.

"Did something finally get you to stop talking?" He flicks me off and I do it back.

"Hold on tight D" I wink at him and put on my helmet. Wait a minute did I just wink at Demetri? Am I acting insane because of my dream last night? Holy shit what was with that? 

"Eli are you going to drive?"

"Demetri last night I had the weirdest dream"

"Dont worry it was just a dream"

"yeah just a dream" I look down dejected. Why did that hurt so much? Would it have hurt coming from someone else? Definitely not from Sam. I shudder and start the bike.

Maybe its because the dream was about him. My thoughts are interrupted as Demetri wraps his arms around my middle so tight I almost can't breathe. He leans his head on my back and I can't see him but I know his eyes are squeezed shut.

"Hey its going to be ok I'm a very safe driver" I shout over the motor.

He nods. "Just keep your eyes on the road" 

"Don't be scared Demetri I've got you" This time I whisper hoping he didn't hear. I hear a small thank you from behind me.

Oh shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so this is my first ever book i hope you like it. Please vote and comment recommendations thanks! <3

 970 words