I wanna ruin our friendship

Eli P.O.V.

"Hey are you ok?" I put my arm around Demetri. Shit. Shit. Shit. What am I doing? Lighting flashes outside illuminating the light blush on his face and probably mine.

"Yeah I'm good just a little tense" he smiles up at me from where he leans on my shoulder.

I move my arm from around him and put a hand on his thigh. "Maybe I can help" I whisper and use my other hand to lean his head  back on my shoulder.

"If thats ok with you"

Demetri P.O.V.

Fuck. What do I do? I like him, I have for a while, but he scares me. I'm not afraid right now. He seems genuinely concerned.

He puts a hand on my thigh.

What did he say? Shit I wasn't listening. Just agree.

"Ok"

"Ok?"

"Yeah you do that" I hope whatever I just agreed to isn't fucking weird.

Eli P.O.V.

"Wow really?" I rub his thigh and I feel him relax a little.

"I said yes didn't I?"

"You can always back out if you want to"

"Eli just do it already" he seems annoyed.

"If you're sure" I rub up his thigh and unbutton his pants.

His breath hitches, I can feel it on my neck.

"I wasn't expecting this" Demetri whispers. This is the quietest he's ever been.

"Do you want me to stop" I whisper back and move my hand away.

He grabs my wrist thinking for a moment.

"No"

Demetri P.O.V.

"No" no? What is wrong with me? Damnit I must really like him.

He slides his hand up my thigh and starts rubbing me softly through my pants. Though his touches are firm he's still so gentle with me like he's afraid to hurt me. I look up at him he has a beauty to him that i always thought was there but never had the courage to say it. I wish i could right now. I wish I could just shout it. What I wouldn't give to be like you Eli.

"Just watch the movie ok? I'll take care of you" he whispers softly almost kissing my ear. Fun fact the shell of your ear is actually called the pinna.

He slips his hand inside my pants massaging me slowly. All other thoughts leave my head, there is only Eli. Right now its just us. I stroke his cheek with the back of my index finger gazing up at him. I cant help but whisper.

"You're beautiful Eli" but i don't think he heard me over the movie. I hope he did. He really needs to know.

Doing this makes scary movies seem not so scary. He's moving a little bit quicker now and I hide my face with the blanket trying to play it off like I'm sleeping. I'm afraid it won't work and my brain is running a thousand miles a minute. I whimper subconsciously. He shushes me and gently pats my head with his opposite hand.

I feel safe again. Like it's all going to be ok.

Suddenly I feel it coming. The climax. Of both the movie and my orgasm.

Eli POV
He seems so scared. I can't make out if it's of me or the movie. I hope it's not me. I hope that he sees how much I care through this.

He grabs my wrist tightly and looks at me his eyes filled with worry. I look back at him with what I hope is comfort. I think I understand what he's trying to tell me. And I think I might just have a solution.

I just hope he can trust me because to be honest I can't even trust myself yet. I do know that I care about my friend deeply and yeah maybe this dream is fucking with my judgment and my mind. I know what I'm doing. I think.

What the hell am I doing? Shit. Fuck! Ok calm down dumbass I can do this. I want to do this. I lo- I care about him. Brain shut the fuck up.

Oh shit-

Demetri POV
Fuck fuck what is he doing. So fast I can't even contain myself. I bite into the blanket and climax all over my best friends hand.

What the fuck just happened.

I put my pants back on and reach in my pocket for my inhaler and wet wipes. I hand the wet wipes to Eli and rush over to the bathroom to use my inhaler without suspicion.

"Fucking fuck" I throw my now empty inhaler onto the ground. It breaks into three pieces.

"Hey are you ok?" I hear a voice behind me and turn to see...

———————————————————————-

Hey so don't kill me sorry this episode is an entire week late but I have an excuse. No I don't but aren't you glad it's here now? I'll upload the new one as soon as it's done. How many words do you want for the next one? Comment below please. Don't forget to vote!

836 words