I dont care what they say about us anyways

Demetri POV

His pink hair lightly kissed his face. His beautiful body dusted with freckles. I gently traced over the intimate details of his back tattoo and sinless body. Neither of us ever experiencing a touch like this until tonight.

He let out a beautiful whimper as my thumb grazed over his nipple.

"You make incredible noises"

I was obsessed. Intoxicated. By him.

The wonder that is Eli sat before me on my bed squirming under my touch.

I can't tell if my head is foggy from the weed or the beautiful boy who's back I'm kissing. When I reach the base of his back I unbutton his jeans. I slip my hand inside feeling the wetness through his boxers. I kiss his neck and he leans his head on mine.

"You're already nice and wet for me? That's adorable" I massage him lightly through the material and he makes a noise trying to suppress a perfect moan.

"Well are you going to be good and answer me cutie?" I lick the shell of his ear lightly. He lets out a breathy moan and I whisper "beautiful" under my breath. He moans again and I know he heard me.

"Yes I am it's all for you" he moans out softly and he turns away hiding his face.

"I want to see you and hear all of those noises you make just for me ok? Can you do that for me sweetheart? You're doing so well already" I tuck bit of hair behind his ear. I cup his jaw turning his face to look at me.

"Yes I can do that for you Demetri. I can be good like you asked" he's doing so amazing. Fuck. He's perfect. I pad my thumb over his lips and scar. I don't understand how he could hate it so much when it's apart of someone so amazing. I want to kill everyone who's ever said anything about it.

"You're doing amazing Eli, you're so amazing" he flushes completely red when I say this. He kisses my thumb that covers his lips and closes his eyes. I hope I didn't make him cry even though he's so beautiful when he cries.

"Demetri..."

"Eli you don't have to say anything" I lean my forehead against his, our lips almost touching and I whisper into his mouth "you're the most incredibly intoxicating drug I've ever had and I'm already addicted."

I can feel him twitch in my hand. I smirk agains his lips and I firm up my hand around him. He whimpers out my name, pressing his forehead into my neck. I moan loudly into his hair.

"You should take these off"

"Yeah I should" his voice is higher this time. Like he's begging. "But please don't stop!"

I'm a sucker for pathetic begging and I pull away his boxers. I try to take his jeans off the best I can. His full length now freed was a wonderful sight to behold. He stares down at it in my hand. As I start jerking him he leans his head back on my bare shoulder. Moans falling out of his gaping mouth. His beautiful mouth.

"Yeah that's perfect just like that baby"

"Demetri!" He called out for me embarrassed by the nickname but not yet filled enough with pleasure to overlook it.

"Perfect, baby keep saying my name. You're doing just perfect." I'm too aroused to find any other words.

"What about you? Don't you want to join me? Will you please join me?" He turns to look at me, his wide eyes glassy with pleasure.

"You want me to join you baby? Well you did ask so nicely didn't you?" He nods his head pouting slightly. "Good boy now lay down"

He lays down following my commands perfectly.

"You're very eager how cute. Do you want to be my good boy again Eli?" He nods vigorously and kicks off his jeans. Finally those are gone.

I unbutton my pants and throw them somewhere in my room losing them to the mess like Eli's. I rub one myself though my boxers and I do the same motion on his hip with my free hand. He whines softly and almost hides his face but stops himself desperate for praise.

He gazes up and me with glossy eyes and pouty lips. I look down at my hand massaging my hard on. He follows my gaze and looks back at me.

"Take them off for me like a good boy" he eagerly does so slipping them around my thighs.

"That's very good Eli now it's time for your treat" I line my member up with his and wrap our hands around us. I steady myself with a hand planted next to his head. A bead of precum forms on his tip. I smirk and lace our fingers together.

"I'm going to go slow now but you tell me if you want anything beautiful boy" his cheeks redden at the pet name. I thrust slowly and gently into the tight pocket made by our hands. Eli's hand goes to my back. He bites his lip at the friction on his cock.

"You're doing great. Tell me if you want to stop"

"No I want more it's too slow. I want it."

"You want what sweetheart?"

"I want it hard and fast slow doesn't feel as good"

"Aw well that's too bad you have to be patient"

————————————————————————

I just about died from embarrassment making this chapter so you're welcome. If you have any ideas or recommendations leave them in the comments.

Sorry for the late upload I had a choir concert and it completely slipped my mind. Anyways enjoy!

Don't forget to vote!

953 words