I'd Sell My Own Bones For Sapphire Stones

Demetri POV

"You actually make me feel safe too" it's the truth I think. Eli did scare me for a long time but seeing him like this today made me realize that he's still the same with me.

He looks up at me with those beautiful glassy eyes. Fuck.

"Eli Moskowitz you don't know what you do to me" I lean down and nip at his neck leaving a few new love bites.

"Shit. No but I do know that you were already hard when I got here" he shifts slightly underneath me and I rub his thigh. I feel him relax into my touch.

"Yeah I was I had this dream" I feel myself flush so I turn away.

"What was it about?" Eli reaches up to stroke my cheek but he doesn't make me look at him.

"You first dreamer boy" i nuzzle into his hand. He has really soft skin from all his eczema treatments.

"You already guessed what my dream was about D" Eli runs his nimble fingers through my raven hair. I turn to look in his eyes and see him smiling up me.

"I did? You dreamt that we had sex?" I feel my whole body flush and as I'm staring down at Eli I see a blush creep up his chest.

"Maybe" he shifts under my gaze and turns away from me. He rubs a finger over his scar. I stroke his neck with my hand and kiss the other side gently.

"Tell me all about it baby boy." I feel Eli's neck flush hotter at the nickname. Making me smirk into his neck. I sit up again to look at him when he starts to talk.

"We uh we technically didn't have sex because I woke up but you were so sweet and it was really nice and you were so gentle and warm and you were kissing me all over and I really didn't want it to stop. I remember wanting you so badly" Eli turns to look at me his eyes glassy and his cheeks flushed.

"I remember exactly how it felt because that's what I'm feeling now." He grinds up into me. I gulp.

"Fuck baby that's so hot." I pull him impossibly closer.

"Ok your turn dreamer boy" Eli mocks me from earlier.

"My dream was also like that but I was a lot closer to being inside you which is all that I can think about right now. We were technically having sex I think. Like out you know what's were together in our hands. And baby you were so good for me in my dream." I run my hand up his pink blushed stomach.

"I-I was?" Eli gets impossibly redder.

"And you're so good for me now" I rub thigh and up to his round ass. He whimpers underneath me.

"I thought you said you would make love to me Demetri" Eli sniffles and writhes underneath me.

"If you want to make love doll face take off those clothes. Quickly now like a good boy."

Eli slides out from underneath me and undresses quicker than the flash.

"Now it's your turn" he wipes his face and hides his body in embarrassment.

"I love an eager bunny" I tilt is chin upward as I unbutton my pants. As I'm holding his chin I notice something on the back of his neck. I turn his head to the side and see a hickey.

"A hickey? Eli what the fuck?" I slap my hands on my clothed thighs in exasperation.

"A hickey?!? Theres no way I have a hickey. I haven't even kissed anyone since Moon at the all valley and we didn't even use tongue or anything. It was basically a peck. What the fuck? You're actually lying to me right now. Show me." Eli rambles on unable to stop the word vomit at the surprise of having a hickey.

"It's literally on the back of your neck. How do you not know you have a hickey" I shove his chin away and take a step back. I should've known this wasn't real.

Eli runs over to the mirror at the end of my bed and, for what looks like the first time, sees his hickey.

"Holy- what the fuck- how- who- Demetri what's happening?" Eli stares at his reflection wide eyes.

"Damn if he's this freaked out I probably shouldn't tell him about the line of them going down his back."

"There's a line of them going down my back!"

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Take a picture I can't see in the mirror" Eli's twisted around trying to look at his own back.

"Alright alright just stand still" I hold him by the back of the head and press his hips into the side of the mattress with my own to take the picture. Now I know how this looks but he's freaking out too much to think rationally.

After the picture is taken I step back and he immediately scrambles over to me tiptoeing to peer at my phone.

"Dude let me see" he whines so I tilt my phone downward for a better angle.

"Holy shit! My whole back like a straight line. Demetri I have literally never had sex before in my whole like life. Wait how the fuck did I know what you liked in bed?"

"Eli what the hell are you taking about?"

"Earlier when you said I was doing something wrong because you wanted to hear me. I knew I was wrong. And- and in my dream you were kissing me down my spine.

"Wait a minute that happened in my dream too. How could we both have the exact same dream?"

"Ok ok so last night we got high and then what?"

"I don't know... Shit I don't know. I can't remember anything after smoking. Eli we need to consider the very real possibility that that wasn't a dream."

—————————————————————-

Hey hey I know you love cliffhangers so I made one just for you. I'm so glad I got this done because my goal was to post it by the end of this week. And now I posted twice in one month. Sorry they didn't do the deed yet I know y'all probably really wanted them too. Anyways enjoy!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Word Count: 1060