16

(This is what they all wore, including Felix but they all look so handsome)

"Well, It started when Minho found Felix and his cute puppy of Instagram." Jisung began, a smile climbed on his face from the memory, "I decided to DM him since I saw that he made some posts about us. I told him his dog was cute and then all the other followed my lead so..." He added, playfully crossing his arms.

"Any other questions?"

Felix looked down at another fan and let them speak into the micraphone. "Have you all gotten fluent in English yet?" She asked curiously.

"Not completely for all of us." Chan answered after being call on by Felix. "I am fluent, but for some other members, as in like Changbin and Jeongin, not as much, though they are improving every day."

"Could you show us?" She mumbled just loud enough for everyone to hear.

They all nodded, "Sure, I can start." Jisung said, smiling. "Hello Stay! I'm Han from Stray Kids!" He greeted in English, bowing once he stood.

"Seungmin in the building!" Seungmin introduced, following the same action.

Chan stood and bowed, "I'm Bang Chan, the leader of Stray Kids."

"The youngest I. N!" He bowed quickly, then showing a small smile.

Hyunjin stood and smirked proudly, "I'm Hyunjin." He said bowing and then winking.

"Lee Know" he said shyly, with a grin.

"And I'm Changbin!" Once he bowed, they all greeted everyone with their chant.

A small buzzer went off. "That's time for a break guys!" Chan said into his micraphone. They all bowed to the crowd, and moved towards the backstage. Chan tapped a button on his mic, Felix assumed it was the off button, before leaving the stage and then whispered to Felix to follow. The male quickly followed, nit wanting to feel the overwhelming felling of stares from the crowd any longer.

Ťěxťıňğ |Backstage| Send

Once they get backstage, some staff started talking to the boys, leaving Felix stand awkwardly, leaning on the wall. Since Felix was still pretty new to Korean words, when the employee's were talking really fast words, he could process much of what they were saying besides small fragments. After a moment of them talking back and forth, really quickly, Minho, Changbin, and Jeongin came towards him.

"Sorry about that." The youngest mumbled, scratching his neck shyly.

"It's okay." He insisted, "I get it." Felix said, smiling at them.

Changbin and Minho looked at Felix for a while, a long while, not saying anything, beside nodding their head to Jeongin ranting to Felix, and saying 'nice' and 'ah' at the right places.

"It was so funny because Minho said that he almost died, when he was on monkey bars!" The two younger laughed, while the two were in their own trance. "Don't you remem-" He realized the weren't paying attention. He waved his hand infront of the two's faces. "Oi! Quit your staring you look creepy!"

The two blinked then turned a bit red. Embarrassed, they walk away, hands over both of their faces.

Both Jeongin and Felix look at eachother for a moment. A small giggle escaped Felix's lips, that caused them both to spill out laughing once more.

A/N:
Sorry I haven't updated. I forgot my motivation but then found it today. LOVE YOU ALL!!!

-Your Nuggie Loving author

PUPPY