23

Not me updating six times today 😌
I AM ON THE EDGE OF GETTING 3K VIEWS AND BY THE TINE THUS IS POSTED I MIGHT BE 3K I AM FREAKING OUT!!! TYSM GUYSSS!!!!

Please continue with your comments, they make me laugh and smile. You guys are my motivation. Love you all!

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

The sound of God's Menu started playing on stage, again, just like the day before. This time, Felix was nervous, to be the outsider amongst thousands of people. He was a bit jumpy and shakey.

A hand tapped on Felix's shoulder causing the younger to yelp a bit. "Woah, Lix chill out." Chan comforted, patting his shoulders. "You'll do great." He shot him a smile before he left Felix to go on stage.

One deep breath in and he took a swig of his water, swallowing. Then finally went out to the stage.

The second people saw Felix, already knowing who he is by then, started screaming louder than ever. A smile formed of his lips giving him hope, then it was he turn to rap.

The guys were a bit surprised at his voice drop, meaning the messed up some dance moves but Stay didn't notice.

Some girls in the crowd started cheering during his part. His voice was very sexy sounding. Some of the guys blushed a bit.

After a bit of others sang Felix sang another new part he was given.

After the song concluded, Felix's eyes widened at the crowd, the choreography was perfect and everything about that performance was great. Everyone was cheering.

Today, JYP nim said it was okay for then to go off script, just like yesterday. So all the guys made Felix stand in the middle of them all before anyone talked.

"Good afternoon Stay~" Jeongin greeted, bowing to the crowd.

All the guys were smiling brightly. "Welcome to our family reunion! We welcome our newest Kid, Lee Felix." Chan said, motioning towards Felix, who was nervous. The congregation again cried, which let loose some nerves though. He bowed to them and smiled.

"Hello Stay, I am Felix, the newest member of Stray Kids. I am honored to be here right now." He said, before bowing once again, earning more appreciation from the audience.

"Today, obviously won't be like a normal concert. It will be a great opportunity to get to know us and Felix. We will be doing Q&A, Truth or dare, and sing some fun songs for you guys. Maybe a dance battle?" Minho said to Stay, saying the last part to Felix who frowned jokingly and pretended to cry. "Such a sore loser." He teased, making some people laugh.

"I am hurt! I am not that bad at dancing. Yesterday I just was nervous!" He retorted, crossing his arms.

Some Stays started chanting 'Dance battle' making everyone join in.

"Why don't we give you Stay a good battle." Felix smirked, winking to the camera.

Then a random song started playing, 'Anti-Romantic by TxT' was the song. Felix easily knew all the moves but put bis own twist onto it. Minho didn't k ow the song but he still danced to the rhythm of the song, making it turn or decently. Overall, Felix was out doing him. When they changed the song to EXO's Love Shot, they both did well again. Then when it changed to Likey by Twice Minho took over.

Unsurprisingly, Felix lost and Minho won. Fake tears were cried again, but he is okay now. The guys had a great time. Felix got lots of questions, including the guys and how they all became so close. He answer honestly for all their questions, even the harder ones like who is your favorite member.

"As a fanboy, my bias was Hyunjin and my bias wrecker was Chan, but now as a member, meeting them all, I can't pick." He replied before smirking slightly, "it's Changbin." He whispered into the mic, making all of the congregation coo in awe and laugh a bit. The member looked at Felix with slight hurt in their eyes. He laughed a bit at their glares toward Changbin.

"Felix oppa, who would you say your bias wrecker is now?" Another one asked.

He laughed a bit with his cheeks turning a bit red. "Minho and Hyunjin one hundred percent."

"Who would you say your best friends are so far?"

"Jisung and Chan. They both have been very kind towards me and helped me a lot throughout this entire thing. Changbin has been helpful to but, I'd have to say it's between thise two for sure."

"Who is the cutest members outside of stage?"

Felix laughed, "It's still Seungmin and I.N hyung. I actually have a story for you guys." He mentioned looking at Jeongin, laughing. "We were on the bus on our way here and we were messing with snapchat filters. We found a tattoo one and Jeongin's tattoo was the word Baby across his forehead-" Lots of people laughed while Jeongin hid his face and giggled in secret.

"But really, if I met them all before I picked my bias, I wouldn't have been able to choose." He answered the last question before they all went back stage.