20

The shower turned off with a turn of the handle and the boy in the shower stepped out. He saw the stack of clothes Changbin left him, along with some skin care products. There is no doubt that Hyunjin told him to bring those. He giggled at his thoughts and started putting on the clothes.

Ťěxťıňğ |______________| Send

  Once Felix stepped out of the bathroom he sat back on the bed, and grabbed his phone who was on his charger he had in his little bag his brought, yesterday, to the concert.

The first thing he saw was the remarkable amount of notifications his friends left him. He called Junima, who immediately answered.

  "Bitch, why didn't you answer your calls? You actually abandoned your car, where the hell are you?" Was the first words she said.

  "I'm at a hotel," he took a deep breath in before fanboying and ranting about was happened within the last twenty-four hours. "I am wear Changbin's clothes right-"

  "UHM BITCH WHAT!!!" That was from Omani, "No, nope. Turn on your location. I am picking you up now. You will not get married at this age. No way in hell."

  "Omani, chill the hell out. I am not turning on my location. I am eating breakfast with them and we are not getting married(yet)." He replied, laughing at his friends scolding.

  "LEE FUCKING FELIX!!! I WILL DRIVE TO THE ENDS OF THE GODDAMN EARTH TI FIND YOU AND PROTECT YOU SO YOU WILL STAY OUR LITTLE LIXXIE FOREVER!!! You are not getting into a relationship."

  "What the he-"

  Omani cut him off, "No swearing Felix."

  "This isn't fair, you and Junima are in a relationship, then Kyle and Hyunai are too!"

  "That is because we are adult Lix."

  "Fuck off Omani. I am an adult, I moved out on my own, without my parents! I have done a better job taking care of me than those shitty God forsaken human beings. I will do what I want with or without your permission." He hung up.

  He threw his phone on the bed and laid back, tears in his precious eyes. He had no clue that someone was in the room with him.

  "Hey Lix. Are you okay?" He heard a Australian voice say.

Felix immediately sat up, wiping his tears away, and avoided Chan's eyes. "I am fine."

  "No you aren't. You are crying and you just yelled into your phone." He said, sitting next to Felix, opening his arms. Felix leaned into the hug and let out his tears and started rambling at what happened between him are his friend. Chan couldn't help but laugh. "Y-you got mad at you friend be-" He interupted himself with laughter. "She wants to protect you from marriage... that is the stupidest argument I've heard in a while." He wiped an imaginary tear. "Look Felix, your friend is going to forgive you. It will be okay. Trust me kid."

  Felix nodded, then realized how ridiculous it sounded. The next thing you know they are both laughing, hugging eachother. After a few minutes they stopped laughing and started going to the amin floor of the hotel. But before he left the hotel room he thought it would be best to turn off his phone.

  Felix put his clothes in his bag. Nobody seemed to realize he was wearing Changbin's clothes, which would lead to lots of questions. Actually, getting questions about his clothes would be the least of his concerns. Chan led him to the diner part of the hotel. They met all of the guys there sitting at a table.

  "Good morning Felix." Hyunjin and Seungmin said at the same time, the. shooting daggers at eachother. "Don't copy me!"

  The tired boy laughed bit, before sitting next to Minho and Jisung.

  "Morning angel~" Minhi flirted, bringing back the pickup line he texted a while back. Felix rolled his eyes and jokingly was about to change seats but Minho pulled him back down. "Nope, you already chose this seat. You are doomed to eternity here now."

  He laughed bit before sitting back down. Jisung didn't say much but he just looked at Felix, smiling brightly. Felix did look stunning. His blonde hair was wet and with his freckles showed perfectly on his face, while his blonde hair hung infront of his eyes. His flawless brown eyes looked tired yet happy. His cheeks were the smallest bit pink, as he still was eating breakfast with his idols.

  Well, he wasn't eating they were. He looked at the pancakes in front of his for a while, not touching them the slightest bit.

"Are you not hungry Felix?" Jisung asked, his eyebrows furrowed. "I don't think you ate anything yesterday, since you fell asleep before you could get food."

  "Oh, no. It's just, I started this diet- nevermind, I'll eat it." He smiled, fakely, before take a bite. Immediately he wanted to throw up. He knew he would get fat eating this food, but he didn't want to be rude. So he continued to eat it. He could feel Jisung panic at his disgusted expression. He was too busy focusing on pretending to like the food he didn't noticed when Minho grabbed his phone and left the table.

A/N:Felix's outfit and face

A/N:
Felix's outfit and face. Bootiful boi 😘🥰

Love you all sm.

-your strange simping author
Puppy