From You... #16

A knock on the door woke Minho up off the couch. He ran to the door as the person behind it kept pounding and hitting it. The idol scoffed out tired swear before he whipped open the door.

  "Yes..?" Minho asked grouchily. There was a woman with a small smile on her face.

  "Ah hello! Lee Minho, right?" The boy assumed she was a fan and sighed.

  "Look I'll pay you not to give away our location, just please leave us alone. It's the fourth time this w-"

  "I'm not here for you." She shoved her way in and slung her purse down on the coffee table. The blonde's eyes widened as he grabbed the woman's arm.

  His face was irritated. "Excuse you, what right do you have to barge into my home like this?" He demanded, pulled her towards teh door to try and get her out of her out of the house. The woman grabbed the dancer by the shirt cause both of them to stop moving.

  "If you don't let me into this house, I will have you arrested for some illegal things. Scandals would suck right now too." The oldest member of SKZ looked at the woman who seemed to be in her forties in shock, his grip tightening.

  "You- you can't barge into my house. Even if you do report this, they'll know you came into my house without permission."

  "They don't know that." Her eyes flashed to the camera on the shelf, a small smirk playing on her lips. The man's glance back at it and saw that it was unplugged.

  "Shit..." He whispered.

  Her elbow drove into his shoulder, causing him to let go. He gasped out before calling the others. "GUYS!!! SOMEONE BROKE IN!!!"

=///=_ _ _=///=

Everyone was awake besides Felix.

The woman crossed her arms as she made herself comfortable on the couch. Everyone had their guard up.

"How much money do you want?" Jisung asked, assuming the same as Minho.

  "None. I have some unfinished business with someone." She pursed.

  The boy's looked at eachother before at the woman. Her face resembled on someone they knew, yet they couldn't put their finger on it. The lady crossed her legs before looking at them as if she expected something.

  "You guys have terribly hosting skills won't any ask me what I want to drink?" The boy's glared at her harder. Her lips let out a rough sigh. Standing up, she reached for her back pocket, grabbing something in it. The boy's immediately were alarmed and stepped back. She smirked and held out a pistol, probably loaded. "Some respect would be nice."

A yawn caught everyone's attention. Their head turned over to the hallways where a tired Felix opened his eyes looking at the boy's and not yet seeing the woman. Felix turned his head slightly to the side at their scared expressions. Without a word, Hyunjin stepped up the ravenette, grabbing him by the hand and pulled him close. Still confused, the shorter stared Hyunjin in the eyes and squeezed his hand.

  "What's-" Hyunjin placed his finger to his lips.

  "Go back to bed Felix. We need to handle something." He told him gently.

  The loud cackle of the lady made Felix stiffen. His eyes widened and his shoulders tensed. The grip of Hyunjin's hand tightened as he stepped back behind the older. Fear was the only thing present on his face as the woman neared him.

  Changbin stepped forward, stopping her. "Move child." She waved him off, flashing her gun. Hesitantly, he stepped back, letting her pass. Her shoulder brushed his, as she gave a victorious giggle.

  "Felix~"  She spoke softly and slowly, as if speaking to a baby.

  With slow steps, she came closer and closer and closer to Felix, each stepping making the grip attached to Hyunjin tighter and tighter. The ravenette leaned his head against Hyunjin's back, breathing heavily as drops of wetness attach to his shirt. In worry, Hyunjin flips around loosing his guard and focusing on Felix.

  "Baby, are you okay?" He questioned in concern. Looking over Hyunjin's shoulder he sucked in a shaky breath, nudging Hyunjin out of the way slightly. He wiped his face from tears and looked at the woman who was still nearing him.

  "Of course you're crying. You've always been a wimp." She dismissed. "But you didn't invite me to wedding?"

  Her eyes hinted at the ring. Felix's hands flashed to cover the ring. She almost made it to Felix before Chan and Seungmin stepped forward protectively. The woman's arm extended up, the gun pointing towards them. Felix's eyes widened as another tear rolled down his cheek.

  "Stop." He said. With a satisfied smile, her face turned towards the two men before back at Felix.

  "Ah so you finally talk. Maybe I'll get more words out of you if I shoot them." The ravenette stepped up setting his hand on the gun. The woman relaxed her body before reaching out slowly to touch Felix's face, her fingertips grazed his flawless skin. He flinched away.

  "Stop." He demanded gently again.

  Her face softened as her arm rested at her side. "I'm waiting for my hug." She said impatiently. Felix shook his head, starting tovget irritated.

  "You're pushing it, Jieun." His words were like venom. A small grin on her face made Felix shudder.

  "Now now, is that the right way to talk-"

  "What the hell to you want?!" Declared Jisung either his stupid bravery.

  The woman glanced to her side, seeing the squirrel-like man near her. He smiled grew. "Ah! Is that anyway to speak to your mother in law?"