Shawn Spencer 💚💛🍍

"Chloe!! You can't do that!!" Iris Vick and Lily Lassiter said as all 3 of them walked into the police station seeing Shawn, Gus, Juliet, Carlton, and Karen besides Buzz McNabb in the chief's office. "Why not?! They're not my real parents, they're my adopted parents." "We still can't tell them Chloe!!" Lily said before she whispered so only those 3 could hear their conversation. "The person who's texting us, said not to, because if we do then everybody we care about is dead." Iris finished before everybody walked out of Chief Vick's office seeing Chloe Iris & Lily. "Hey girls." They said looking at them. "Hey."

Later that night at Shules's house, Shawn and Juliet have on Chloe on the bed in between them Shawn's licking and sucking on Chloe's neck as Jules rubs Chloe's pussy pumping her fingers in and out. "Does that feel better, princess?" Jules asked her before Chloe nods and whines before Shawn pulled out his long thick 7 inch dick rubbing it up and down before he asked. "Who's first?"

Jules whimpers as she rides Shawn's dick hard and fast as Chloe hears her phone vibrate. Shawn looks at her and said. "If you pick up that phone, I'm gonna make sure you can't walk tomorrow." "What if it's an emergency?" Chloe sassed him making Shules look at each other before he yanks her by her hair gently before he kisses her passionately going down to her neck. "If it's an emergency, then you can answer it, but if it's not then you're gonna get beat." Jules said as she watches Shawn put Chloe on his lap facing him kissing her passionately thrusting into her making her whimper and grab his chest. Jules keeps rubbing her pussy gently before she buried her face into Chloe's pussy licking and sucking gently.

They hear Chloe's phone go off a 2nd time before Shawn said, "Ignore it princess." Chloe whimpers and cries as Shules eats her out and shags her from behind now. After a few minutes of all of them cumming, Shules finally let Chloe up and she grabbed her phone reading the texts from Iris and Lily not knowing that Shawn wrapped his arms around her tightly from behind and he asked. "What do they want, baby girl?" "It's not important daddy." Chloe said before Jules said laying down on her side of the bed. "It has to be important, if they keep blowing up your phone." "Yeah, but it's not Jules." Chloe said turning her phone off completely plugging it back up and laid down beside her getting under the covers burying her face into her stomach as Shawn got on the other side of Chloe and Shules looked at each other before they look at Chloe and then at her phone before they both wrapped their arms around Chloe's waist.

Chloe's dream.
"I told you 3 not to tell anyone about this especially the cops now people you care about are going to die starting with that psychic." "No please!!! We're sorry." The girls yelled as the mysterious unknown man walked up to Shawn in the dream and shot him over & over again until he fell to the ground and there was blood everywhere. "Daddy no!!!!" Chloe whimpers as Iris and Lily call the ambulance, but Shawn was dead before they took him to the hospital.

Chloe screamed waking up Shules who asked. "Are you ok? What's up?" Chloe grabbed Shawn and layed on top of him burying her face into his chest trying not to cry as Shules looked at each other before he started rubbing her back gently kissing her passionately before going down to her neck asking. "What happened princess?" Chloe whimpers and tightened her grip on his waist before Shules looked at each other before Jules mouthed. "I'm getting her phone and looking at the texts from Iris and Lily." Shawn nodded and hugged Chloe as tight as he could get her.

As Shawn calmed Chloe down rocking her back to sleep, as she kept laying on his chest, Jules got Chloe's phone and layed back down so she & Shawn could read Chloe's text messages.

After Shules got done reading them, Jules put her phone back and plugged it back up and cuddled closer to Shawn who says, "Chloe's in so much trouble, that I don't even think punishing her with my cock is going to help." "I know." Jules said as they watched Chloe whimper and cling to Shawn's waist tighter making him smirk and say. "It's cute and adorable, but she's still in trouble." Jules smiles and kisses him passionately before she says. "I know and I have an idea."

The next morning, Chloe woke up on all fours tied up with Shules behind her on the bed, Jules is wearing a strapon she enters Chloe's ass hard making her whimper and Jules groan before Chloe asks. "What's going on?" Jules pulled out and slammed back in as Shawn watched them and smiled to himself. "I'm punishing you slut." Jules said spanking Chloe's pussy and ass hard making her yelp and grip the sheets.

Shawn walked up to Chloe and kissed her passionately before he said, "Just answer our questions and you can have daddy's big long thick 7 inch cock." "What questions?" Chloe whimpers as Jules rubs Chloe's pussy hard as she makes the strapon go harder and faster. "You can start with who the hell is unknown that keeps texting you, Iris, and Lily!!? Besides what does he know about you that we don't?" Shawn asked gently before he kissed her neck a few times going to her shoulder.

Shawn rubbed her pussy gently and softly blowing on it making Chloe whine and scream. "You can cum baby, but only when we get some results." Jules said shagging Chloe with the strapon harder and faster. Shawn looks at Chloe before he gets on his knees and spreads her legs apart and buried his face and beard into her licking and sucking gently as Chloe whimpers and feels tears in her eyes as she comes all over Shawn's tongue and face.

Jules keeps pounding into her ass hard making her cum after a few minutes, Shawn keeps licking and sucking on her clit gently. "Ok, I'll tell you." Chloe says.