Shawn Spencer 💚💛🍍

Shawn & Juliet Spencer adopted a 16 year old girl named Chloe and she's a daddy's girl, wherever Shawn is, that's where Chloe wants to be.

Chloe has a secret, she's not going to tell Shules about it but she keeps having dreams about Shawn dying and she's an orphan again and it makes her not get enough sleep at night. One morning Chloe was sitting in the living room on the couch staring off into space not knowing that Shawn was sitting beside her (a few seconds later). & he pokes her saying. "Hey, Chloe." "Hi." She said still staring off into space. "You ok? You look sleepy babygirl." Shawn said moving hair out of her face as Juliet walks in the living room and says. "Hey guys." "Hey." They answered back before Shawn put his hand near Chloe's forehead feeling it's warm and he said. "Jules, where's the thermometer?" "In the medicine cabinet why?" Juliet asked looking at him. "I think Chloe might be getting sick." Jules looked at Chloe and felt her forehead too seeing it's also warm to her just like Shawn.

Jules hugs her to her chest as Shawn comes walking back in the living room and says. "Open your mouth so I can check your temperature." Chloe opened her mouth, Shawn puts the thermometer under her tongue for a few minutes until it beeps and he took it back out. "99.3 you're staying home, you're not going to school today. Jules said as Chloe starts to whine. "Don't cry baby I'll stay with you while Jules goes to work & I'll tell Gus to come over." Shawn says sitting back down on the couch with Chloe in his lap cuddling into his chest as he watches her go back to sleep. Juliet watched them smiling before she said. "I'm going to work now, feel better Chloe." Then Juliet leaves the house going to the SFPD. Chloe whimpers quietly in her sleep before she starts to cry. "Why are you crying baby?" Shawn asked her as she kept laying her head on his chest burying her face into her hands. "I don't feel good daddy." Chloe mumbles through tears, trying to get up, but Shawn won't let her leave his side. "You're not leaving my side."