Shawn Spencer 💚💛🍍

"Ava, wake up." Shawn Spencer says shaking her gently before she stirred and opens her eyes mumbling. "Hi." "Hey, are you hungry? We got some food." He replied walking to the fridge, she shook her head no as Lassiter & Gus walked in and Lassie asked. "Who's she?" "Calm down she's mine & Gus's friend." Shawn says walking back to the couch sitting beside her and she cuddles into his side after he motions for her to come closer. "Yeah, hi Ava." Gus replied.

"Hi Gus." Ava said trying to get up, but Shawn pulled her back to him gently before he said. "Don't you remember what happened yesterday? You can't be by yourself for 48 hours so you have to stay with us." Ava feels Lassiter's eyes on her and mumbles avoiding eye contact. "I'll be fine Shawn, I promise." Shawn sighs sadly before he said. "Fine if you won't stay here then at least let me take you somewhere where I know you'll be safe." Ava nods sighing getting up walking out the door with Shawn looking confused just as much as Gus before Shawn walks out the door and they get in the blueberry car as Shawn drives her to Henry's house.

Henry's House
After Shawn told him what happened, Henry decided to let Ava stay with him as much as she wanted to, & that Shawn &/or Gus will check in on her every couple hours. Shawn looks at Ava one more time before he left but his instincts kick in, he looks her up & down trying to notice anything unusual, but he couldn't find anything so he pulls her into a hug and mumbles. "Are you sure you're ok?" "Yeah, I'm fine." She mumbles quietly. "Ok, I'll see you later." Shawn said walking out the house yelling. *Bye, dad.* As he got back in the in the blueberry car. Ava bursts into tears as Henry walked back into the living room carrying 2 cups seeing her cry, he put the cups on the table pulling her into a hug asking. "What's wrong?" "IT'S all my fault!!!" Ava said crying harder than before if that was possible. "What's all your fault?" Henry asked her as she was about to tell him, but stopped when the front door opened with Shawn walking back in with Gus.

"Really? You made her cry." Shawn asked Henry as Shawn & Gus walked in the house. Henry says. "I didn't do anything, she burst out crying after you left." Shawn & Gus look at each other before they smirk and they both get on each side of her, Shawn starts petting her hair gently as he gets her to lay down and go back to sleep after 30 minutes saying. "Tell us what happened after I left a few minutes ago." As they walked out to the front porch. Henry tells them what Ava said and Gus mumbles. "I know what she's talking about." "How come you do, & I don't." Shawn asked confused before Gus replied smiling. "Because it's one of our things."

"Just tell me, is she going to be ok?" Henry asked him. "Yeah, she'll be fine eventually." Gus said walking back to the living room seeing Ava awake now, he smirks sitting beside her and whispers. "You have to stop having the dream about Shawn being killed, or Lassiter's gonna kill us both if he finds out." "I know, but I can't help it. It hurts too much." Ava said before Shawn & Henry walked back into the living room.