Shawn Spencer 💚💛🍍

"If Shawn dies from being (shot again). I will kill you with my gun I swear to God." Juliet growls at Ava one day at the SBPD while Shawn & Gus were talking to Henry about something.

Ava sighs sadly rubbing her face before she said. "I know it's my fault for asking him to go to the store for me that one day, I know. You don't have to tell me something I already know." Ava walked away not knowing that Lassiter was watching them from his desk, not seeing Shawn & Gus walk to his desk with Henry behind them and Shawn asked. "What's up with all this tension?!"

Ava went to the girls bathroom and walked into a stall locking it before she burst into tears knowing that if Shawn does die, it's all her fault and Juliet is right...

A few days later, Ava and Shawn were at the Psych office with Gus when Ava's phone went off, she opens it reading the message from Juliet. ⬇️⬆️
Detective O'Hara -If Shawn dies, I'm gonna kill you.
Ava bit her lip and turned her phone completely off and laid back down on the couch with the pillow on her face making Shawn & Gus look at each other before they looked at her and Shawn asked. "You ok over there?" "Yeah I'm good." Ava mumbles with the pillow still on her face as she lets tears fall down her cheeks silently.

Later that night, Shawn has Ava in his lap facing him kissing her passionately before he asks kissing down her neck gently. "Are you sure you're ok baby?" "I'm fine, I promise." Ava says getting off his lap sitting beside him in his desk chair, Shawn watched her for a few more minutes until he said. "Let's go cuddle on the couch."

Shawn Spencer & James Roday Rodriguez Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें