Shawn Spencer 💚💛🍍

"What's up with Shawn?" YN asked Gus as they watched Shawn pace around the Psych office and throw things on the floor. "It's been one of those days, it's ok c'mon let's go get some food and bring it back here." They were about to walk out the door, but stopped when Shawn said. "YN, stays here with me." "Ok, I'll go get us some food." Gus replied walking out shutting the door behind him locking it knowing exactly what's up with Shawn and he smirks walking to his blueberry company car.

Shawn sighs angrily and says, "c'mere." YN walked to him and he bends her over his desk smacking her ass hard a few times making her whimper until she asked. "What's up with you today?" "It's this stupid case, Gus and I are on, we know we missed something because it got wrapped up quickly, but I know there's something else." Shawn growled still spanking and rubbing her ass hard making her whimper again before she said. "Shag me hard."

Shawn groans taking his pants off, he grabbed his cock rubbing it up and down before he spread YN's legs and thrusted into her hard making her whimper gripping his desk gently as Shawn grips her hips thrusting harder into her for a few more minutes making them both cum, he pulls out again and says. "Get up." YN gets up and Shawn sits in his chair and pulls her into his lap facing him kissing her passionately.