Chapter 3: Practice Makes Perfect

"That'll hold them off!" Luke said. "Let's hope it does!" Camille said.

"Shit, they got away!" Cancer said. "Let them, I'm sure we'll see them again sometime." Aries said.

After some time has passed, Luke and Camille arrived back at my house while Jade wasn't home.

"Azora, can you hear me?!" Luke said as he frantically tried to wake her up. Tears slowly began to appear in Luke's eyes and roll down his face.

"Luke, just lay her on your bed, and while she's there, you can practice how to use the spell." Camille said. "Alright." Luke said as he rubbed his tears away.

Luke carried her upstairs and into his room, then placing her on his bed. "Please wake up." Luke whispered in Azora's ear.

After laying her down, Luke made it back downstairs and began to prepare for the spell.

"Do you remember how the spell works?" Camille asked. "Even better, I took a picture of it just incase I forgotten it." Luke said as he pulled his phone out.

"Okay, it says, If you have not collected the blood samples, then the spell will take longer to complete, but will still function the same, so we are in the clear." Luke said. "Then start it!" Camille said.

Luke closed his eyes and began to concentrate while holding small flames on his hands.

"I call upon the Death Gods to bring back 1 soul to the surface world!" Luke said, making everything around them shake.

Suddenly, Luke began to move his arms around, forming weird and random symbols. He opened his eyes and showed them glowing bright green, with no pupils.

"Wait, why one!?" Camille asked.

"Sit anima semel iterumque ambulant!" Luke said in perfect Latin.

A portal suddenly opened on the ground and only one person came through. Once it came through, Camille was left speechless that the spell worked.

"It worked..." Camille said, still in disbelief. "It worked!!" Luke said in excitement. "But why did you only bring one out?" Camille asked. "Just in case it didn't work." Luke said.

The person began to take form and it was Sean that walked through the portal.

"I'm alive..? I'm alive!?!" Sean said, also in disbelief. "Sean, do you remember me?" Camille asked. "It's been 4 years since I last saw you, of course I remember." Sean said.

"Wow, you're a demon now, what changed your mind?" Camille asked. "Well... someone needed to teach these guys how to properly use demon abilities." Sean said.

"Wait, did you choose Sean to revived or did it randomly choose one of them?" Camille asked. "It might have chosen randomly, because I didn't think I had to choose someone." Luke said.

"Do it again, but revive the rest!" Sean said. "Okay." Luke said, closing his eyes and restarting the spell.

Before Luke could do anything, the front door suddenly bursted open and a demon was responsible for it.

"Show me what you got Sean!" Camille said. "Don't mind if I do!" Sean said as he summoned his chained sword. He spun the sword and threw it at the demon, but the demon grabbed it and pulled him out of the house.

"I'm not here to play games, where's Lord 7th?" The demon asked. "Why do you care?" Sean asked. "That is none of your concern, you pathetic demon." The demon said.

"Dark Purgatory!" Sean said, trapping the demon in its purgatory. "It'll hold him, but I don't know for how long." Sean added.

"We need to find a place we can hide and not endanger anyone." Luke said. "Fine, go and get Azora and Jade, they need to get out too." Camille said. "Got it."