Chapter 29: John's Determination

"Now then, kill those angels!!" I yelled.

"Destructive Death: Compass Needle!" Akaza said as he used his Demon Art.

Akaza instantly bolted towards the angels and with only one punch to their heads, they instantly burst to kill them quickly.

"Now this is fun... having so many victims die by my hand, how thrilling!!" Akaza with an insane wide grin on his face as he killed many angels.

"Blood Demon Art: Blood Sickles!" Gyutaro said as his sickles oozed blood, so he slashed the air, sending blood slices to the angels while also bolting at them. He swung his sickles left and right, while dodging the angel's attacks, but left some angels with scratches by his sickles.

"Is that all you can do, only scratch me!?" An angel said, right before it started to vomit and cry its golden blood. "A scratch can still be deadly if not tended to!" Gyutaro said as he stared at the angels that were dying from his poison.

Kokushibo wasn't attacking any angel as he just walked his way toward God, calmly. An angel noticed him and leaped towards him with a sword being swung, but Kokushibo, in the blink of an eye, appeared behind the angel. "Try a little harder next time," Kokushibo said as he swung his sword at a rapid speed, killing the angel.

As the Upper Moon Demons were having their fun, Camille, with Tom's death, was surrounded by the same smoke that covered Luke when he went berserk.

"I think we should back up!" Alexander said as he pulled Sam and Luke away from Camille. "Move Chris, Wind Gust!" Tyler said, finally returning from fighting Azrael, pushing me away from her.

His gust pushed me away from Camille, right before her smoke vanished and exploded just like Luke's. Camille emerged from the explosion with a new appearance as well. Her hair now has a glowing purple stripe, commemorating Tom and his color. Her pupils glowed purple while they emitted her light gray flames. Her claws elongated, canine teeth were noticeably large, and her presence itself didn't feel her own. It was as if she wasn't alone like two different people were standing where she was.

"Camille? You still there?!" Sean asked. "Yes, I'm still here, now get out of my way!" Camille said as she spoke with a second voice. Before anyone could say anything, Camille bolted in the blink of an eye, slashing her strings through the angels around her and heading straight toward Michael. "Hey Michael, we got company!" Raphael said. "Don't worry, she's nothing compared to us, Targeted Holy Presence!" Michael said, sending his presence to Camille, but it did not affect her.

"Not to worry, I still have it under control!" Michael said as he threw the spear that he used on Tom. Camille noticed the spear so she leaped into the air and grabbed the spear. "Unholy Darkness!" Camille said, converting the spear to become hers instead, then throwing it back to Michael which pierced through his chest.

"Holy shit, she hit him!" Sean said. "What are we waiting for? We have to back her up!" Alexander said as he flew towards Camille.

"Tyler, what happened to Azrael?!" I asked as we ran through the battlefield. "We killed him, took us a while but we managed to gain the upper hand!" Tyler said. "Where's the Russian demon!?" I asked. "He's gone, he died helping me kill Azrael because he took most of the hard attacks!" He added.

As we headed through the battlefield, I quickly teleported us closer to Raphael. "Destructive Fire!" Tyler said as he swung his fist in the air, throwing a large fireball at Raphael's face.