Chapter 8: Older Brothers

"Boo!" I said as I appeared from above.

My father jolted back and it took him a while to realize who I was.

"Chris, you're alive, but Luke said..." My father said. "Well I'm alive and happy to be here." I said.

My mother appeared from the kitchen as she was holding a recently washed plate. She dropped the plate and was left shocked to see me. "My baby..." She said right before bolting towards me, then hugging me tighter than a bear.

"Thank goodness you're alive, don't you ever die on us again!" My mother said as tears rolled down her eyes when she looked up at me.

"Where's Jade and Tyler?" I asked. "Jade is in your old room, and Tyler is in the bathroom right now." My mother said. "Let me say hello to them, I know Jade is still waiting." I said.

I carefully walked into my old room and see Jade looking at our middle school yearbook while sitting at my old desk.

I clear my throat, "You mind telling me why you're in my room?" I said in a comedic voice. Jade turned around very quickly and jumped on top to hug me. "This doesn't answer my question young lady!" I said, still in the comedic voice, and struggling to keep my balance.

Jade began to tear up so I stop making that funny voice and hugged her back. "I'm sorry that I made all of you worry, it won't happen again." I said. "Don't lie to me, Luke told me about the so called war you put him in." Jade said. "Right, I forgot I caused it." I added.

"Oh, I forgot to mention to Luke, Tyler wanted to surprise both of you once he brought all of you guys back." Jade added. "I hate surprises, what is it?" I asked.

"Turn around and look for yourself." Tyler said.

I turn around slowly and once I saw Tyler, my eyes widened and my jaw was wide open.

"I just have 3 questions... firstly who gave you access to the book? When did you do it? And lastly, how does it feel?" I asked.

"Alright, I'm going to answer to all 3 questions... Luke sent me a picture when he was looking for a spell in the book... I turned into this right when I got the picture... and it feels awesome!" Tyler said.

Tyler, while I was dead, turned himself into a demon so he could fit in with us. His hair and eye color being the color red magenta, a mix of my pink, Tom's purple and John's red.

"And what type of demon did you turn into?" I asked. "The demon that turned me into this said I was an Elemental Demon, with all 5 elements." Tyler said. "Great, you're going to need lot's of training, from me." I said.

"Jade, I am going to take Tyler with me so I can teach him how to use his abilities so he can join the war too, I promise I will not die this time." I said. "I will wait then, again." Jade said. Right before I left, I gave Jade a kiss just in case I forget.

"Alright, summon your wings." I said. "Okay... how do I do that?" Tyler asked. "Like this." I added as I summoned my wings so Tyler managed to summon his wings right after.

"Good, now follow me!" I said as I flew and bolted away. "Oh it's on!" Tyler said as he immediately followed right behind.

"There you go, now you're getting the hand of it!!" I said as I slowed down to get next to him. "I was missing out on this my entire life!!" Tyler said, full of excitement.

We managed to arrive at Camille's house and the others were still inside, eating without us.

"Before we enter, I want you to use your ice to throw snowballs at them, like this." I said as I threw snowball at a tree. Tyler aimed his palm at another tree and did the same.