Break of Sickness

*authors note*
So I completely forgot about this, but my friend @red_smoke_ also wrote a Fili Fanfic, it's called "My Love" and it would be really cool if you guys checked that out! Thank you!!

Thorin made everyone search for the Arken stone. His sickness scared everyone.
Ledia's sickness went away. But she continued to be uncomfortable and be slightly moody. She would speak with Balin when she was not with Fili. She had stopped wearing her corset. Fili had not noticed. She began to wear dresses like she had used to when she was young. They were long and loose. She wore a deep purple one when Thorin was sitting deep in though and Fili managed to get away from the search party. He went to where Ledia sat. He stepped in and she was sitting on a window ledge tending to her hair the light formed a halo around her as she hummed quietly to herself. He smiled and walked over quietly. She stopped humming and smiled at him. She turned to face him and sat him down next to her.
"Are you feeling better now?" Fili asked as he pushed her hair back from her face and began to braid a strand of it.
"Yes much. It must be the altitude of the mountains I'm not used to." She grabbed his hand as he finished the braid and she kissed it. He smiled and they got up and went for a walk. She wrapped her arm around his and they spoke in hushed tones.
"How has the searching gone?"
"It's mad. We have searched the entire mound and can't find it."
"I worry for your uncle. He is not the same since we have returned to the mountain."
"Yes, but I worry more for you." He stopped and faced her, holding both of her hands.

Thorin called everyone to the gate. Survivors from Laketown began to arrive at their doorsteps. Thorin had everyone block the doorway. Ledia watched silently as Thorin pretended to be king.
A few days later, when the wall was complete, Bard came to speak with Thorin. Everyone went with him. Ledia stood next to Fili, holding his arm and hand. Thorin went down to talk to Bard. You all stood listening quietly. No matter what Bard said, Thorin would now listen. His sickness was worse than ever before. Ledia lead everyone down the stairs. They stood behind Thorin, waiting for his decision.
"Be gone! Let the arrows fly!" He yelled at Bard. Ledia ran back up the stairs, they all followed and watched as Bard rode away.
"What are you doing? You cannot go to war." Bilbo finally said.
"This does not concern you."
"Excuse me, but just in case you haven't noticed there is an army of elves out there." Everyone turned to Bilbo.
"Not to mention a couple hundred angry fishermen. We are in fact out numbered."
"Not for much longer." Thorin said with a smile. Bilbo looked confused.
"What does that mean?"
"It means, master burglar, you should never underestimate dwarfs." Thorin turned to the group.
"We reclaimed Erebor, now we defend it."
They all looked at each other with many different emotions. He ordered them to destroy the bridge. They followed his order. That had to prepare for a war. They all began to get their weapons. Ledia changed into her old pants and shirt. She helped Fili get into his armor. Thorin gave Bilbo the shirt that no sword could pierce through. Everyone stopped to look. Thorin and Bilbo went for a walk to speak alone. They continued to get ready for battle. Ledia picked up her light armor and placed it on. Balin walked over to help.
"I do not suggest you fight." He said tying her shoulder covers on.
"I'm not standing aside as my kin go to war. I will die with them."
"Thorin and Fili won't let you."
"You mustn't tell them." She said grabbing his shoulder. "Promise me."
She looked into his eyes holding his arm. After a long wait. He finally nodded. She let him go as Fili walked over to her with her dagger and placed it in her leg strap where she hid it. He kissed her forehead as they all walked down the corridor, one by one.

Ledia stood at the top of the gate, looking out at the army of elves. She was there all night. She watched as Bilbo left. The other soon joined her as their leader and Bard rode up to the gate. Thorin shot an arrow at their leaded but missed. The men dwarfs yelled to scare them but the elf army raised their weapons and all but Thorin got down. They did not fire.
"We have come to tell you, payment of your debt has been offered, and accepted." Thandruil said to Thorin.
"What payment? I gave you nothing. You have nothing."
Bard reached into his coat and pulled out the Arken stone.
"We have this."
Thorin put his bow down, completely shocked. Everyone began to yell at each other and Ledia could not stand it. She began to walk back to her room, Fili grabbed her arm. She pulled away and kept walking.
She sat in her room for a while before Fili finally came into the room.
"What happened?" Ledia asked adjusting her hair.
"My uncle has decided on war." He sat next to her and pushed a braid away from her face. "Dain has arrived with his army. He won't let us fight, but I need to to be ready to if he lets us." She looked up at her love. She knew if she told him she was with child, he wouldn't let her fight. She walked over and took off her robes, underneath she wore her tight pants, boots and a long sleeved shirt.
"Bring me my sword." She pulled her armor over her head and the chains weighed heavily on her, but she had made her decision. She grabbed her knives and shoved them in her boots and belt looks. Fili handed her the sword and she placed it in her belt. They walked back down to where everyone but Thorin was. They could hear fighting in the background.
"There she is." Kili said squeezing her hand. She smiled and looked at Balin who shook his head at her. Thorin finally walked over and Kili stood and yelled at his uncle,
"I will not hide behind a wall of stone while others fight our battles for us. It's not in my blood Thorin."
Thorin walked up to him and said,
"No, it is not. We are sons of Durin, and Durins folk do not hide from a fight." Thorins' sickness had finally broken, and they had their king back.
"I have no right to ask this of any of you, but will you follow me one last time?" Everyone stood. He smiled and looked at them all. His eyes grazed Ledia and he stopped. She knew he had realized that she was pregnant. She shook her head at him slightly.
"But first," he walked over to Ledia and Fili and put their hands together in his hands. "If anything is to happen to me, you two will be King and Queen." They looked at each other and held each other's hands tight. Everyone smiled. Fili hugged his uncle and Ledia kissed his cheek. Kili hugged Ledia and his brother as Thorin walked over to Dwalin and said to him,
"Nothing happens to her." He nodded and they all got ready to knock down the wall and fight.