The Elves

We walked and walked and walked down the long tunnel. Finally, you saw the opening. A pleasant light was coming though. The atmosphere was warm and welcoming.
"Elves" Thorin said punching through the group to Gandalf.
"This was your plan all along," Thorin said in anger to Gandalf. You were only half listening. As Gandalf and Thorin spoke you crossed the bridge and looked around in awe. It was beautiful. You all approached the stairs when a brown haired elf walked over. He and Gandalf began to talk. You could tell Thorin was on edge. Fili put his hand on his uncles shoulder, Kili did the same, as if to say to relax and we have his back. Gandalf spoke of Lord Elrond. The elf then said he wasn't here. All of a sudden you hear horses galloping from behind you. Before you know it, Lord Elrond is there. He speaks to Gandalf welcoming him. He was out because of the orcs being close to their border... Whoops. He sees Thorin out of the corner of his eye and looks at him.
"Welcome Thorin son of Thrain." Lord Elrond says
"I don't believe we have met." Thorin snaps at him
"You have your grandfathers bearings." Lord Elrond says calmly, "I knew Thor when he ruled under the mountain."
"Indeed he made no mention of you." Thorin says back. You elbow him. And shoot him a look.
You understand Thorin hates elfs. You all do, but he was just being rude. Lord Elrond and Gandalf begin speaking in Elfish. You understand none, but it sounds beautiful.
Gloin get defensive and askes, "What is he saying! Does he offer us insult?!"
Gandalf calmly replies, "No master Gloin he is offering you food, refreshment, and shelter." He looked at us all and then said, "Even perhaps a bath." Everyone begins to relax. You realize at the last statement how much of a mess you all must be. Your clothes were all ripped and brown. Your boots were hardly staying on you. A bath sounds nice you think to yourself.
"I get a bath first!" You say loudly putting your hand up. Lord Elrond laughs.
"Well ladies are first." He says with a smile. He leads you all inside. A beautiful woman elf, you assume his daughter because she has long brown hair like him and a similar facial structure, leads you to a room. She takes one look at you and says, "I will fetch you new clothes. And shoes. I will set it out while you bathe."
"I will be forever grateful." You say and bow at her. She runs your bath and leaves you. The hot water feels so good against your skin. You wash yourself and then get out. You look in a mirror and gasp as you see yourself. Your hair is so long! You brush it out. It has gotten lighter from being out in the sun for so long. It has red hi-lights. It hasn't looked like that since you were very young. You dry off and walk into the room. Laying on your bed is a beautiful dark green dress with long flowing sleeves and matching little flats. You put it on quickly. It hugs the top of your body then at the hip flows out. It fits perfectly. You hear a knock on the door. Then Elronds daughter sticks her head in and smiles.
"It fits perfect! I knew it." She exclaims as you spin in the dress. You both laugh. She sits you down and braids your hair in different little designs.
"Are you hungry?" She askes as the finishes the last touch. Your stomach grumbles in response. You both laugh. You didn't realize how hungry you were.
"Everyone is eating, I will take you to them." She leads you to everyone else. You can hear them yelling and laughing. You stop at the doorway and it goes dead silent. Everyone is
looking at you with there mouths open. You suddenly get very nervous. Fili shuts his own moth then shuts Kili's. He stands and walks to you. He bows, grabs your hand and kisses it.
"You look breathtaking." He says looking into your eyes and holding both of your hands in his. Everyone nods in agreement and slowly begins talking again. You don't notice because you and Fili and still staring into each other's eyes. Thorin clears his throat and you both snap out of it.
"You aren't the little girl I used to know." Thorin said looking pleased and sad. Why was he sad? It suddenly hit you; your sister used to always wear green. You probably looked just like her. You go over to Thorin and hug him.
"Thorin, you are like a big brother to me and I am so lucky to have you. The woman I am today is mostly your doing." He hugged you back and smiled. You stand up and Fili sits you next to him and Kili.
"Older brothers get everything." Kili says with a fake pouty face. You hit him on the arm jokingly and say,
"Don't worry Kili. You will find a woman more beautiful than me."
"I doubt it!" He said. You all laugh. You eat and realize how exausted you are. You excuse yourself and Fili does the same. His and Kili's room are right next door. He and you talk about the food and about how long you will stay. You both stop at your door and he turns to you are face to face. Your breath is steady. He looks in your eyes and says.
"Goodnight Ledia." After that his eyes close and she leans towards you. You close your eyes and break the gap between your lips. You both stay there. Your soft warm lips against his. It feels like fireworks. You wrap your arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. You break away and gasp for breath. He kisses you on the forehead and then rests his head against yours. You kiss again, this time short and sweet. He hugs you and he turns to go to his room. You whisper after him,
"Goodnight."