More Spiders, and look, more Elves

You wake up with a moan. You can't see clearly. You go to move and you can't. You realize you're upside down. You hear something approach so you stop moving and hold your breath. It passes. Must be the spiders you think as you quietly try to reach for your dagger. Moving isn't easy. You struggle but slowly you get closer.

3rd POV.

The spiders crawl around their prey. Biting the ones that are moving. All of a sudden they are hit by rocks and are being insulted. They can't tell where this is coming from so the run in one general direction. Bilbo appears and runs over to one of the spiders catch. He carefully cuts it open. Out falls Fili. He was groggy but helped free their friends. Fili looked for the smallest one, looking for Ledia. He found it and whispers her name and looks down to grab a dagger. All of a sudden he falls over...

Your POV

With your dagger you cut yourself out and fall on top of Fili. You are face to face.

"You're a sight for sore eyes." He jokes as he sits you both up.

"You look sick love." You say worried

"I feel sick." His arm is around your shoulder as he tries to stand straight.

"It must be the spider venom. It only bit me once, that's why I'm fine." You say walking over to cut someone down.

As you all begin to cut each other down, some fall to the ground, but land safely... You think, spiders begin to come back. All in rage and moving quickly. You quickly cut the rest down. Some spiders got a hold of Bombur who was still slightly out. Bilbo called after the spiders and they began to chase him. You jump down to defend your friends. You all fought the spiders to your best abilities. You heard Kili yelling. You look over seeing he didn't have a weapon. You pick up your bow and as soon as you were going to shoot an arrow, one hits your shoulder. You fall back. Fili runs to you. You sit up and pull the arrow out of your shoulder. It hurt a lot. The blood began to stain your shirt. Next thing you knew, a tall blonde elf stood above you.

"Up." He ordered.

You got up applying pressure to your shoulder.

"I believe this belongs to you." You say dripping with sarcasm flashing a smile as you hold his arrow facing him.

He huffs and snatches it.

"Search them." He orders to the other Elves around you. It amuses you as they search Fili. He has many weapons hidden on him. He got that from you. You look over to see a red head elf with Kili. They looked at eachother... Strange. Before you could think the blonde elf began to search you.

"Easy there, you don't even know my name." You said looking him straight in the eyes. He looks angry. He stops searching you. Thankfully he didn't check in your boot or down your shirt, where your two smallest daggers were.

The elves guided you to where they live. You all were separated. Luckily you, Kili and Fili were taken the same direction. Kili was put in his own cell. You were put in the cell next to Fili. Before putting him in, they pulled out his last hidden weapon. They pushed him in his cell. The blonde elf put his hand up to stop them before putting you in yours. He walks right up to you and you look up and smile.

"May I help you?" You say as if to mock him. He kneels. And looks down at your boots. You say,

"There is no need to bow elf, I'm not queen yet." He looks up and glares as he pulls out your small gold dagger. He smirks. He stands back up and begins to turn then looks back at you. He removes his green cloth belt and presents it to you.

"This is so you can wrap your shoulder." He says. You go to take it but he closes his hand around it and pulls it back. He sticks out his other hand and says.

"Trade for the dagger down your shirt." He smirks. You look over at Fili, then back at the elf. You roll your eyes as you reach down your shirt and pull out your dagger. You are a bit hesitant, but hand it to him. He gives you the belt and puts you in the cell and locks it. Before he could walk away you grab his arm.

"Those daggers, they were gifts. Be careful with them. Please." He looks at you surprised, then sympathetic.

"What is your name, lady 'not queen yet'?" He asks. You let go of him.

"Lady Ledia. I am engaged to Fili. And you are?" You say this nicer then you have ever spoken to this elf.

"Legolas. I am son of the king." He says. With that, he stands straight as he locks your door. He begins to walk away. You yell after him,

"Thank you, Legolas."

He stops in his tracks. He looks over his shoulder and gives you a warm smile. You sit down in your cell. Fili asks you if you are ok. Your shoulder hurt but you had it wrapped up now so you were fine. You put your head against the cold stone wall and close your eyes. You realized Bilbo wasn't with you as you walked here. Your eyes open and you smile.

You would all be out in no time.