Trolls

...Gandalf was obviously irritated with Thorin. Gandalf left for some "alone time" you all begin to talk and have a few laughs. The food was being prepared. You sat and watched the boys play around. You couldn't keep your eyes off Fili. You were trying to let what Thorin said sink in. Marry Fili? Marry...Fili. As you look at him you realize how handsome he has become. You are best friends. Marrying him was going to happen, not that you were complaining. You wanted to married some day, and you knew it would be him. Fili caught you staring at him and he gave you a crooked smile and looked down. He had said you were beautiful earlier. You blush at the thought.
Thorin tells Kili and Fili to watch the ponies. Soon after the sun set, the food was ready. Bilbo takes bowls to Kili and Fili.
Time passes, soon you realize something is wrong, you hear wind squealing. She only does that when she is frightened. You run over and see wind and another pony being carried by a large troll. You go to yell her name but Kili covers your mouth and Fili has to grab you around your waist to stop you from running after it. After the troll is out of eyesight Kili takes his hand off your mouth, Fili doesn't let go because he knows if he does you will bolt.
"What the hell! You were supposed to watch the ponies! Where's the hobbit?" You half yell.
"Calm down, we sent the burglar to get them back."
"Really? You sent a hobbit to retrieve a large amount of ponies from a troll? How do you know there aren't more of them?!"
Kili and Fili look at each other realizing you are right.
"We must tell uncle and the others" they they and you three run back to where everyone else is.
"What is it?" Thorin says
"Well, the ponies were stolen by a troll, I think there are more, and these two sent the little hobbit to get them." You say angrily.
Thorin yells in frustration and grabs his and your weapons. He throws your bow and arrow to you as you two lead the way to where the troll's fire is as everyone else grabs their weapons and trample each other to catch up. You get there first and you pull back your arrow About to shoot but Fili grabs your hand holding the arrow.
"If they see you they will kill you, climb up the tree and shoot from above." He whispers.
You nod and he grabs you by the waist and launches you towards the lowest branch. You catch it and swing up about half way up the tree. Just as you perch yourself you see Bilbo being held by one of the three trolls. They are talking to him, their grammar makes your ears hurt. After a few seconds the dwarfs break through the woods and begin to attack. You shoot arrows at the back of their heads trying not to give away your position. One realizes you are there and grabs you. They also have bilbo ready to rip him apart. Everyone stops and looks at us. Fili looked at me in a panic. Kili raised his arrow but the trolls said they were going to tear the hobbit apart and squish me if they didn't drop their weapons. The Troll had a tight grip on me and I couldn't breath well. They all threw their weapons on the ground. Next thing you knew you were all either tied above a fire or put in sacks. You were in a sack and set next to Thorin, half on top of Fili, your legs being across his chest. Your head was spinning and your chest hurt. Thorin, Kili, and Fili all looked at you worried. Your vision was blurred and sound was fuzzy. You hear the trolls talking about eating you, then bilbo trying to convince them otherwise. Kili was yelling stupidly then Thorin kicked him. It was quiet for a second then everyone was yelling. Soon after you heard what sounded like Gandalf, then a large rock breaking. A bright light flashed and the trolls all turned to stone. You closed your eyes.

You open them and you feel someone taking you out of the sack. You moan and try to open your eyes. The morning light makes you squint but you see all the dwarfs, bilbo, and Gandalf around you. Thorin, who took you out of the sack. Says, " oh good, you're up."
You punch him in the arm and he smiles. Kili helps you up and he and Fili hug you. Your lungs feel weak. You suck for air. Fili puts one of his arms around your waist. You put an arm around his sholder. Everyone looked at you worried.
"I'm fine, I just am finding it hard to breathe. The troll knocked the wind out of me." You say with a weak smile.
"She'll be fine. We must keep going." Gandalf says. Thorin nods in agreement. Soon you are all off on the road again.