Aaron Z x Reader - meeting Z at a Fan meet and greet.

Authors note: I'm going through this work and fixing it slightly. I wrote this entire "book" in the 8th grade, I'm now a sophomore. Not a long time ago but still enough time for me to look back at this and see the absolute trash that it is. I might fix the whole thing (MAYBE). Please be patient with me, thank you!

All honesty, you didn't really know what you were doing here. You deadpanned as you looked around the surrounding you had just put yourself in.

You counted the lines of screaming fans waiting to meet the hottest boy band of the year, 4 Town. You, yourself happened to be standing in line for your favorite band member, Aaron Z.

Sure, all the members had a special place in your heart but Z was your favorite due to the clips you've seen on Aaron T's meme account. You always enjoyed his stoic reactions.

What started out as platonic fan girl behavior slowly became a celebrity crush for you. No, you weren't obsessive as much as the other girls but you did find him attractive by 100%.

Time passed until eventually, there was only 1 more person left til it was your turn. You were literally so, so close.. You felt like you were going to explode.

The timer rang, signaling that the persons time ahead of you was almost up. You grinned, patiently waiting for you turn. In 3... 2... 1.... The final ding went off.

You walk around the wall that was blocking the band from everyone in line and there sat Z. As you walked over to his table, he looked up at you. There he was with his famous emotionless expression, awaiting your arrival... well not really waiting for JUST you but whatever.

"Hi! I'm Y/n!" You sat down, grinning, absolutely delighted to be infront of such a beautiful man. "Hey Y/n, nice to meet you" His expression remained the same. "Sooo I brought you something today, Z!" You enthusiastically turnt to the side, rummaging through your bag.

Z's curiosity was piqued. He couldn't help but slightly lean forward to get a sneak peek at what you were digging for. But in the process of doing so, you unexpectedly turned around just as he got close enough .

Both your's and Z's eyes widened at the little space between you. "oh-" You uttered, dumbfounded on what to say.

Z quickly backed up, his face red from embarrassment. He mumbled a quiet apology, eyes not meeting yours.

"It's fine" You smiled sympathetically trying not to allow him to see your nervousness. You placed a small box that was wrapped with a ribbon on the table. Swiftly checking it to make sure your sweaty palms didn't leave a mark and then pushing it towards Z. He looked down at the box then back at you with curiosity. "Go on, open it! I made it just for you" You gave him a toothy grin.

He took the box in his palms, holding it as if it were a fragile puppy. Slowly, he undid the ribbon and took the lid off.

Inside the box was a beautiful headband, made with his favorite colors. In the middle was the letter 'Z' with a star next to it. His eyes grew wide as he looked at the headband. "did.. did you make this?" He looked up at you, still wide eyed.

"Yep! The material and everything! I gotta say finding your favorite colors was really tough!" You joked. He didn't laugh, unsurprisingly. You mentally facepalmed at your failed attempt.

Little did you know, Z was amazed by your craftsmanship. The thought of you making something, even going through the struggle for him was enough to make him feel the teensy bit warm inside.

His face was a faint pink as he looked back down at the headband. "I love it" He raised his head, eyes resting on your astonished face.

"Really? That's amazing!" You grinned even brighter than before. "You're amazing" Z whispered. "What?" You titled your head. "I said it's amazing- like the headband you know?" He looked up at you, nodding.