When they catch you dancing

I'd recommend listening to the songs while reading these! I was having my own fun listening to the songs while writing so I think it would be a better experience but it might just be me!
Music:
Robaire-Its gonna be me -*NSYNC
Jesse- No scrubs -TLC
Tae Young- Something stupid -Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman
Aaron T- All star -Smash Mouth
Aaron Z- Say my name -Destiny's child

ROBAIRE

• He was coming back from practice, as he got to the front door of your shared home he heard loud music

•His confusion went away as he walked through the door, placing down his bag.

•You had been blasting *Nsync's "It's gonna be me"

•He quickly walked toward your guys room and peeked through the door.

•He's lucky it had been the beginning of the song or else he would of missed your entrance. Not to mention you were wearing sunglasses too 🤭

•You crouched down til you were kneeling on one knee. As the lyrics were being sung you spun around on your knee.

•You smoothly glided towards your mirror, looking at yourself in the mirror as you sing the words dramatically. "You've seen them all come and gooo~"

•Robaire stifled a laugh before pulling out his phone to record you.

•You hopped onto yours and Robaires bed, dropping to your knees. "Every little thing I do~ never seems enough for you" You throw the sunglasses off to the side.

•You rolled over and off the bed, preparing for your next move til you noticed Robaire in the doorway.

•Immediately pausing everything you were doing. "Uhm.." You face flushed bright red

•"You didn't tell me you could dance" Robaire laughed as he put his phone back into his pocket.

•"How long have you been there?" You cover your face in embarrassment.

•"Since the start of the song" he walked over to you, pulling you into his arms as he rested his chin on your head.

•"you should teach me how to dance like that" You could hear the smile on his face. "oh, shut up."

JESSE