Jesse x reader - meeting Jesse at fan meet and greet!

Requested by @_lizzzz230! I had already made this! I just forgot to put it in here. Plus I have been kind of drained for a bit and haven't been posting in here so I apologize for that! But I am here now and will be doing my best to get your guys requests done!

Since this one was old I decided to split it up a bit so i'm sorry if the story is a bit weird looking! Not my fault that I've only recently noticed that I've been making my paragraphs wrong!

If there was one way you could visually have someone picture you, it would be you holding a leash attached to 4 of your friends. You do admit that you too, have a favorite band member and are just as excited as everyone else to be at this meet and greet but, you weren't going to allow yourself to be like your friends, screaming while jumping on every wall. "Hey! Don't do that- OH MY GOD JAMIE-" You eventually gave up and decided to wait in Jesse's line. If your friends got kicked out so be it, you 100%(10%) totally tried to stop them. Standing in the super long line was absolutely boring but lucky you there were thousands of people who were reacting differently, very amusing to watch considering you are like to observe others.

After what felt like an hour it was FINALLY your turn. Anybody who saw you would say that you didn't want to be there because of your calm expression but people who knew you well would say you looked like you were about to explode. You walked nervously, looking for the table that Jesse sat at. After searching the room for a minute your eyes met with a pair of blue ones, staring right back at you.

Time slowed down for you and unknown to you, for him as well. Your eyes averted to his, taking in every detail there was to take. You walked towards his table and sat down in the chair. You quickly moved a strand of hair out of your face, breaking the silence. "Y/n, nice to meet you" You spoke calmly. You moved your eyes from your hair to Jesse's face, barely catching a glimpse of his eyes widening. "Uhm-" Jesse's cleared his throat. "Nice to meet you too, Y/n" Jesse smiled reassuringly. "Got anything for me to sign today?" He pulled out a pen. "Hmmm... actually I do" You pulled out a poorly drawn sketch of Jesse. It was a stick figure with a yellow blob on the top of the head and if there wasn't a label saying that it was Jesse, you wouldn't have guessed it was. "My niece drew this, it looks just like you, right?" You snickered at Jesse, who was staring at the drawing on the table.

"Your niece really captured my lavish hair" He chuckled as he began to sign the drawing. "Yep! She said it took her the whole day to draw this masterpiece" You said with a hint of "pride" in your voice. "Well then I am absolutely honored she had you bring this for me to sign" Jesse joked back. "Oh, don't worry! I printed an extra for you. I just knew you'd love it" You gave Jesse a smug look, pulling out a copy of your niece's drawing. "Wow! You really came prepared" Jesse laughed. He passed you your drawing in exchange for the copy, your fingers touching. He folded the copy and placed it into his pocket. You looked at the original, admiring Jesse's signature. "Man, she is going to freak" Your eyes filled with happiness.

Jesse stared at you, taking notes on how you showed your emotions through your eyes. He thought it was unique, beautiful even. He thought you were beautiful, the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. You put the drawing into your bag before turning your attention back to Jesse. "So we still got a few more minutes, tell me about yourself" You leaned forward, waiting for Jesse to talk. You'd taken him back a bit, he blushed a bright pink before taking a deep breath. "Glad you asked, Y/n." He began to talk about his the band and even his kids. You payed attention to every detail. What the band was like, what their favorite foods were, what his kids favorite foods were, etc.

You also told him a bit about yourself too. He listened as you spoke about how you always have to scold your friends but that was the most he heard. He tried to pay attention, trust me, he really did. But then he would get distracted by staring into your eyes, so you know, A for effort. "And then they set the kitchen on fire." You stared blankly into the distance, deadpanning about the horrid memory. There was a small silence, making you to turn to Jesse, confusion written on your face.