two

༻✧༺

"why did i agree to this?" you say to yourself before straightening out your black pencil skirt. you took a deep breath before you pushed open the doors to a cafe.

you scanned around for your date as the smell of coffee beans overwhelmed your nose. determined to just get this date over with, your eyes land on a man with blonde hair approaching you.

"Y/N?" he asks cheerfully, now standing in front of you.

the man wasn't exactly tall but he was taller than you and had a lean figure that was visible through his oversized tee shirt. he was wearing an all black ensemble, black jeans, black shirt, black hat... even black shoes. he sported a cute gummy smile, straight white teeth and god did he smell good.

you mentally thanked jungkook for picking such an attractive man to start off his "experiment" as he would call it.

"hi, yes. i'm Y/N." you smile before leaning forward and giving the man a polite hug, your nose cant help but pick up his cologne, notes of vanilla and musk which smelled very masculine and sexy.

"I'm Yoongi, its nice to meet you." he says pulling away giving you enough distance to see his glass skin up close.

his eyes had a sparkle in them which captivated you and even if you promised yourself you weren't going to take any of this serious, you did want to have a good time and at the very least enjoy yourself.

"nice to meet you too, yoongi." you smile politely.

he places his hand on the small of your back and guides you to a table against the window. you sit down and place your bag on the floor noticing a drink already in front of your spot.

"it's a hot hazelnut, cream and sugar." he smiles proudly as you pick up the drink and place it to your lips. you slowly sip the drink, allowing the hot liquid to warm up your mouth.

"how did you know?" you ask pulling the cup away from your lips and holding it in both hands on the table in front of you.

"jungkook told me." he says before taking a drink from his iced cup.

"what are you drinking?" you ask pointing towards his cup filled with the dark liquid.

"ahh, iced americano."

you shiver at the bitterness of his drink, you've had americanos before and although they're a great source of caffeine, they do not suit your taste buds.

"so.." you start taking a deep breath. "how much did jungkook have to beg you to agree to this?" you ask bringing the cup back up to your mouth.

"actually," he chuckles. "i wasn't really into the idea until he showed me a picture of you." he admits.

you blush at his words, you would have thought a young attractive man like him would surely already be in some sort of relationship if you saw him on the street. for some reason him admitting he thought you were attractive made your stomach do a flip. it's not that you think you are ugly because god no you dont. you just see yourself everyday, so used to the way you look that sometimes you do forget just how beautiful you are. quite often you do find men staring at you on the street but you never really pay much mind to it. being in a relationship for the last year has made you oblivious to the thought that perhaps other men might find you attractive... mostly due to the fact you didn't want any other man but here you are, agreeing to seeing random men in order to make your best friend happy.

"what do you do for work?" you say playing with the cardboard sleeve around the hot beverage.

"i'm a computer engineer. i just write codes and work on websites for a company here in the city." he smiles over at you. you gently nod your head in response, eyes focused on the cardboard sleeve.