A name not known in the storybooks

Y/N POV:

A few days later, in the angels share tavern, with venti, Y/N, Jean, Diluc, and the traveler:

"Well I guess it's a good thing that I didn't stop fighting after the archon war"

"That is true, as the acting grand master of the knights of Favonius I was going to give you a metal of honor for helping fend off the hilichurls that started to get closer to mondstadt, but with stormterror, I never got the chance"

"That's fine, I'm used to my feats going to credit someone else"

The room fell silent. Venti looked away from my direction, he felt bad for having the things I did go into the history books under his name.

"If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean? Me and Lisa have studied history books, and there's no god that got zero credit for anything they did"

"That's because my old name wasn't known in the history books"

Another long silence followed.

Diluc POV:

"That doesn't make a lot of sense, why wouldn't a gods name be mentioned in even a single history book?"

Venti POV:

I always feel bad for Y/N, they don't get the credit they deserve for everything they've done...

"Well you see..."

{flashback to 2600 years ago}

Y/N wasn't ever mentioned in the history book.

Y/N wasn't always their name.

Their name once was teyvre

They were named after the world itself.

Y/N was created by the gods of celestia

It was meant to be the ultimate life form, to defend teyvat from any future harm.

And their black suit of armor came right from celestia, it was enchanted to protect them against even the strongest of magic.

But when the archon war started.

It was used for evil.

But it had understood free will.

Freedom

And love

And the ability to choose your own life path..

Y/N managed to break free from their evil masters.

After, It chose the side of mondstadt's freedom. And helped the team of warriors earn mondstadt freedom.

Teyvre was one of the key members in the fight.

The conditions of the battlefield were harsh.

Teyvre was one of the last member standing on the battle field

With barbatos watching from the sidelines.

teyvre and the band of other soldiers fought hard against the god against them, they nearly lost.

But teyvre had finally learnt the meaning of friendship, and wasn't a tool of the gods of celestia.

Teyvre decided to give up all of their celestial powers to save mondstadt.

The gods of celestia, granted teyvre the ability to handle any elemental power they wished as a reward for putting other needs before themself, and granted teyvre godhood as further reward

After the war. Teyvre took a new form. And a new identity, and put away the armor they used for the war.

But teyvre was created later in the war, meaning their name wasn't well known.

Their name was known, but never by the history books

{present day}

Jean POV:

I never would have imagined an unknown got of mondstadt would have actually existed. It almost seems so unbelievable. But it would make sense

"I'm sorry to hear that Y/N... I never knew your name never went down in history..."

"It's fine, What matters was that mondstadt was saved, I'd rather my deed be known on someone else's name, instead of it not being known at all, besides, if I was a true god, I wouldn't care who got the credit, and I would instead be worried about the good of mondstadt."

Venti POV:

I still can't believe Y/N doesn't care that they don't get any credit.. they're always to humble. What did I do to become friends with them?

Or even get to know them for that matter.

"I think we've gotten off topic. I'm hoping you'll help us with stormterror.. we need all the help we can get, and sense your the only other person any of us could possibly trust, we're asking you."

"I'm always down to help!"

"And this time we'll make sure you get credit for your good deeds" venti reassured to Y/N

Y/N POV:

Those emerald eyes... they're like a forest.. I could get lost in them...

Y/N realized they were staring so they turned their head.

"Right, let's meet back at the knights of Favonius headquarters, and discuss this situation more further"

A few days later

"So this is stormterrors lair?"
Y/N was surprised that it was so run down since the last time they had seen it

"Yeah- that took way to long to be able to come face to face with him.."

A little while later..

Aether jumped onto the platform in the sky that the rest of the group were from his wind glider.

"I got the first blood clot down"

"Right! Ready Y/N?"

"I hope so.."

Slowly.. a large blue, feathery dragon started flying to be on the same level as the platform, and let out an ear shattering roar.

{some time later}

The group was dropped back off by a healed dvalin.

After. Venti and Aether returned to the cathedral to return the holy lyre de himmel.

A young woman met them at the cathedral.
She had a blue and white cap and a puffy white dress. With a bow that outshined all the others

She grew to go into a large panic about the lyre being completely destroyed, venti managed to fix the lyre with an illusion magic spell, and ran off outside the cathedral to avoid being caught.
Venti began to run to the exit of the cathedral

Y/N and Aether shortly followed venti.

Y/N POV:

Beating dvalin was easier than I thought. Then again it still was a little challenging, but it wasn't anything that we couldn't handle.

But then suddenly...